maple ridge rock-star ksuh

• Thread starter med man
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
med man

med man

Breeder
maple ridge may be the most unkown place for growing in the world, but not bc

most of my stable come from this city. rock-star, conkushion, silver skunk to name a few

bc is known for easy to grow, high yielding, very potent and tried and true genetics.

the rock-star kush is no exception

med-man

med man

med man

Breeder
maple ridge rock star kush
this clone may be one of the most popular, coveted and potent kinds in canada.

the guy who gifted it to me claimed his brother had to do a "heavy" on his friend (biker)that hoarded it for 12 years to get it. using his little brothers cancer as an excuse for the "heavy move". it has got 250-300 an ounce the last 12 years in maple ridge , bc. also known as marijuana ridge. no one wants anything else after trying it. and all these lovely features come through in everything it is crossed with.

it tastes how it smells, is very very potent, and has no cieling coupled with being impossible to get immune to.

pick up any hybrids of this one while you can. as they blow off my shelf faster then i can count them.

look out for a ton more rsk hybdrids in about 3-4 weeks,

med-man

med man

med man

Breeder
i heard it was almost a tie between my rock-star and pain killer in Toronto this spring. so they gave 2nd to this batch of organic hydro :-)

med-man

PIC 0717
PIC 0718
PIC 0841
PIC 0842
PIC 0852
PIC 0911
PIC 0917
PIC 0918
PIC 0920
PIC 0923
PIC 0924
PIC 0925
PIC 0928

420 lyfePpP

420 lyfePpP

Hey Mr med-man would like to talk about strains that I would most benefit from. @420lyfePpP. Thanks sir

med man

med man

Breeder
hi mr 420

i think that your autotext changed what you wanted to say buddy

@420lyfePpP

med-man

palm eezy

palm eezy

I got a pack of these a couple of years ago and always wanted to stop in and say thanks.. just haven't had the time. Sorry I don't have pics..I had 2 females that I kept (only 6 of the seeds made it, probably my fault.) One I gave to somebody who ran it outdoor and loved it..grew with a rare vigor, thaistick style colas that were so leafy and abundant they didn't turn out well indoors with limited space. The original plant from seed busted one of my RDWC buckets (root mass), the stalk/stump nearly filled solid a 3.75" net pot by the end. The other I cropped probably a dozen times. Tiny purple extremely frosty nuggets, showed tons of frost at 4 weeks. Looked done at 6. Cured quick due to being so much frost vs. plant material. It didn't end up making the cut (got some good clones..and mites lol) due to yield and mild terpines but the trichome/kief ratio still beats anything that I have including GG#4 and GGG's Frost Boss. So even though I got tiny nugs sometimes I miss that stuff..always wanted to break it up on a piece of glass to admire the dusting.

Going to get some WCSD & RKS soon. The problem is I only have 2 flower rooms each with RDWC's and have been having some decent success with monocropping. Between GG#4, deathstar, frost boss & others..tough to take the time to go thru seeds. Need to get another room going so i can play with coco and seeds.

Thanks med-man..look forward to having more of your genetics.

med man

med man

Breeder
hi palm eezy

thanks a lot for supporting and sharing. i really appreciate it.

looking forward to more reviews

kind regards

med-man

the.dude

the.dude

right on, Im from Maple Ridge... raised up... if you prick me, I bleed green

I have run most of these clone only cuts... they are extremely potent and easy to grow. Although the lineage is muddled due to BC's name game bullshit.

med man

med man

Breeder
aka marijuana ridge

you know jaguar? thats who i got the cut from. he heavied someone for it.

what bad for some is great for others

med-man

the.dude

the.dude

I could ... I get my cuts from prolly the same people . Maple ridge is big but small. I'm sure you know what I mean.

The silver skunk is a hometown favorite, as is the maple ridge Og...' Which i feel is a bubba cross cause it purples so much in flower , but I dunno ...

I haven't tried your seeds yet , but I should grab some from HD next time

med man

med man

Breeder
  • Connect with Us
NEWS
Maple Ridge man found with 500 kgs of pot

• by Monisha Martins - Maple Ridge News
  • posted Feb 21, 2014 at 7:00 AM
45345mapleridgeweb-officermask-plantsVC.jpg

Mr. Niger has a Health Canada permit which allows him to grow 195 plants; medical marijuana license that allowed him to grow 195 plants, store 8,775 grams of dried marijuana, and possess or transport 1,200 grams.
— Image Credit: The News/Files
A Maple Ridge man is facing a drug trafficking charge after police caught him transporting a large load of marijuana well in excess of his medical permit.

Amrit Pal Singh Niger, who also goes by the name “Paul,” was stopped by Ridge Meadows RCMP on May 24, 2013 after an officer noticed “an overwhelming odour of marijuana permeating the air” when he drove past a white cube van.

Police allege Niger was the driver.

According to court records, Niger produced aHealth Canada “Authorization to Possess” permit when Const. Mike Moore approached him.

Although the permit he showed was expired, documents show RCMP later determined he had a valid medical marijuana license that allowed him to grow 195 plants, store 8,775 grams of dried marijuana, and possess or transport 1,200 grams.

Police searched the van and found marijuana in garbage bags that a RCMP spokesperson said was “well-in excess of the allowable limit.”

Court documents show 504 kilograms of marijuana, or 504,000 grams, was seized.

Niger, who is known to police, was charged with possession for the purpose of trafficking. He has one previous drug trafficking charge, in 2007, but no convictions.

The Combined Forces Special Enforcement Unit would not comment on any alleged gang association due to privacy concerns, but court records show Niger was stopped by the gang task force in 2012 and issued Motor Vehicle Act violations for driving an uninsured vehicle and without a licence. He pleaded guilty to both counts on Jan. 14 and was issued fines for $345 and $140, respectively.

Sgt. Lindsay Houghton with the CFSEU said in the course of arrests, officers have found several gang members with Health Canada medical marijuana permits.

“During the course of our investigations, some of those who we arrest have been in the possession of medical marijuana licences and have been in contravention of them,” he added.

Ridge Meadows RCMP, however, would not say if officers are seeing rampant abuse of medical marijuana possession permits locally, but a 2012 report by the national police force warned that organized criminal networks are taking advantage of Canada’s medical marijuana program.

The heavily censored intelligence report, obtained by the Canadian Press, revealed that criminals are using family members and associates with clean police records to get around program safeguards.

“Gaining access to or control of a medical marijuana grow operation is highly desirable for criminal networks due to the array of opportunities it would present for the illicit production and diversion of high-grade medical marijuana,” says the report, which was completed in May 2012.

The report also noted that screening an applicant through a criminal record check is insufficient to keep undesirable elements from infiltrating the program.

Niger’s sister, Parmjit Kaur Sandhu, has been linked to several marijuana grow operations in Maple Ridge and Pitt Meadows, both legal and illegal.

In December 2012, three growops were discovered in an apartment building at 22355 McIntosh Avenue, owned by Sandhu, after a fire.

Sandhu was also listed as the owner of 11715 – 224th Street, a property that housed “The Local Gym” and the Golden Ears Boxing Club. The building was demolished in 2010 after police discovered a large growop.

A house she owns on Richardson Road in Pitt Meadows was raided once in 2009 after a grow op was discovered, but tenants eventually obtained a license from Health Canada to grow medical marijuana there.

Health Canada does not comment on individual cases and would not say what happens when a person with an “authorization to possess” is found violating the permit and whether background checks are done to reveal criminal connections.

Starting April 1, however, Niger and the roughly 38,000 Canadians currently licensed to carry medicinal marijuana will no longer be allowed to grow their own cannabis or source it from small-scale designated growers.

Instead, only large, commercial operations authorized by Health Canada will produce and sell pot. Patients will only get dried cannabis shipped to them via mail or courier, a dispensary or commercial grower.

Maple Ridge Coun. Michael Morden called Niger’s arrest “a great example of police being prepared to do what they need to do.”

“God knows what’s going to happen come April 1,” he added.

Morden remains frustrated that there are no plans in place to deal with the abuse of medical pot possession permits by criminals and the dismantling of home-based growops.

Enforcement will once again fall to local police, the fire department and bylaws staff, he notes.

“My single biggest concern is that the collapse of this will be paid for by the taxpayer,” said Morden, who will be vying for the mayor’s seat in the next civic election.

“There is no preparedness for all this. The criminal aspect of all of this has got to go.”

Morden would like to use B.C.’s Community Charter or local bylaws to recoup the costs of inspecting and remediating the soon-to-be defunct medical grows from the growers themselves.

lol gotta love ridge lol

med-man

the.dude

the.dude

i went to school with that guy. they don't fuck around thats all ill say.

Top Bottom