Mars Hydro Having Issues

• Thread starter Mraoa
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Mraoa

Mraoa

So im new to the forums im on my first grow but, im here because my mars hydro led is malfunctioning. I actually purchased it off a youtuber by the name of medgrower1 my led lights arent burning out but going out in rows ill post a pic. I dont want thos to ruin my grow!

Mars hydro having issues
Mars hydro having issues 2
Purpletrain

Purpletrain

Did they all work when you got it ??? IMO you picked up a used unit idunno
I do not think mars lights are junk they obviously do grow plant,
I think most are upset over thinking there going to yield big
There cheap units no doubt but also the price is pretty cheap also here looks like this guy is killin it with mars lights
I think most of the people fighting over warranty are getting a hold of them and blowin a fuse yes your upset but be civilized will get you further ahead then being a hot head

KIMG0110

WS4U

WS4U

The light was purchased used and broken, he sent you diodes to replace the burnt out ones. The mars lights do grow bud but you have to realize you are buying a cheap chinese product lol and i myself if im buying a cheap chinese product i wouldnt buy one second hand. Try replacing the burnt diodes and see if it helps out.

Mraoa

Mraoa

Im in no way shape or form saying this is his fault it was working when i got it. He did me a favor and hes a good dude. It started doing this after 2 weeks of me owning this light.

Mraoa

Mraoa

And medgrower1 let me know that it needed to be fixed when i bought it so he didnt do anything wrong i just posted to see if anyone could help or know how to fix this

keiksweat

keiksweat

And medgrower1 let me know that it needed to be fixed when i bought it so he didnt do anything wrong i just posted to see if anyone could help or know how to fix this
ok, now you make sense.solder some diodes,give it a good clean,inside and out.give it a whirl.good luck anyhow.at least you ain't gotta talk to mars customer service,cus me no fucky speak englis..lol.

keiksweat

keiksweat

Turn it off until you change em out.you might burn em out altogether.

keiksweat

keiksweat

Check out my thread,mine are mars but 3watt diodes.still had drivers out,still got one diode popped and mars still suck
But,you can still make some gooey with a bit of dialing in and maybe some supplement lights,uvb?works for me,until I get something better.

Mraoa

Mraoa

Check out my thread,mine are mars but 3watt diodes.still had drivers out,still got one diode popped and mars still suck
But,you can still make some gooey with a bit of dialing in and maybe some supplement lights,uvb?works for me,until I get something better.
Ill be sure to check it out

OroVerde

OroVerde

I own 20 mars hydro lights. The diodes are not the problem. It is the power supplies. Anyone having problems with these lights, isn't taking care of them properly. You must keep the humidity below 60% at all times and the temperature below 85 degrees. Do that and your light will last for years. You can also just install better power supplies.

sixstring

sixstring

I own 20 mars hydro lights. The diodes are not the problem. It is the power supplies. Anyone having problems with these lights, isn't taking care of them properly. You must keep the humidity below 60% at all times and the temperature below 85 degrees. Do that and your light will last for years. You can also just install better power supplies.
how long have you been running the 20 panels? got any pics of them in operation? what are some of the better drivers we could use in these and what is the cost of those drivers? why dont they say on the wesite not to use them above 60% humidity ?

Latest posts

Top Bottom