MC`s Forest Adventure

• Thread starter markscastle
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
markscastle

markscastle

Well-Known Farmer
Got all stocked up on water and even cleaned out the spring a little today. Was going to have a guy over to look at my properties with the idea of clearing and logging bit he got sick from working in the sun . Girls are looking good but they will be putting on some weight between now and harvast .

markscastle

markscastle

Well-Known Farmer
Spent tje morning rushing around getting ready for rain. Only got a few sprinkles, so far. Ground isn't even wet .

markscastle

markscastle

Well-Known Farmer
Not a good day. Wind knocked to plsnts ovrr but the stocks did not break, still a bih mess to clean up from the wind and it's come up agsin tonight. Also my cutting crew has so msny personal problems they have abandon the cutting job. Got most of the smaller trees cut up with stacks of branches and fire wood sitting around. Two larger trees are down and they are all gone. Not sure where tbis will go now. Wanted it all cleared off ! Working on cleaning out the office trailer and everything is sitting outside in the wind . A little depressed .

DismalDude

DismalDude

Not a good day. Wind knocked to plsnts ovrr but the stocks did not break, still a bih mess to clean up from the wind and it's come up agsin tonight. Also my cutting crew has so msny personal problems they have abandon the cutting job. Got most of the smaller trees cut up with stacks of branches and fire wood sitting around. Two larger trees are down and they are all gone. Not sure where tbis will go now. Wanted it all cleared off ! Working on cleaning out the office trailer and everything is sitting outside in the wind . A little depressed .
That really sucks man,been there before and I was paying very well. If I was in the same zip I'd lend you a hand,good luck.

markscastle

markscastle

Well-Known Farmer
I was going to take pics yesterday but the site was down. Will be doing so soon. I got the office trailer cleaned up and ready to put up hooks for the baskets. Still need to clean the t-4 also. Checked and plants are between 5% and 10% clear with remaining cloudy with no amber trachoma so still have a ways to go. Lots to catch up before I start harvest.

markscastle

markscastle

Well-Known Farmer
Still working on stuff before harvast. Going to takw thise pics after I water in the morning and scope out the buds to see how much longer until they are ready. Slow going these days with the cool nights, makes my bones ache a lot. Note to self- stop getting older , it's bad for your health.

markscastle

markscastle

Well-Known Farmer
Didn't get those pics. Woke up late and got delayed when loads of cops were up and down the road looking for a homacide suspect they said was seen in the area. My dog kept barking at them . By the time they left I was behind on my chores and watering.

DismalDude

DismalDude

Didn't get those pics. Woke up late and got delayed when loads of cops were up and down the road looking for a homacide suspect they said was seen in the area. My dog kept barking at them . By the time they left I was behind on my chores and watering.
I hope they find them,I don't like sleeping with the thought of a possible killer lurking around...

markscastle

markscastle

Well-Known Farmer
Looks like they were also looking for a sex offender who is beleaved to have kidnapped a young woman who's family owns land not far from me. Sure get the cream of the crop when you live in the outbacks of Cali !

markscastle

markscastle

Well-Known Farmer
DSCN0750
DSCN0750
DSCN0749
DSCN0747

Top Bottom