Med-man's Diesel (kerosene Kush X Road Kill Skunk)

• Thread starter coloradoBTC
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
coloradoBTC

coloradoBTC

Day ? of flower
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

it must be time today or tomorrow, because she has noticeably stopped drinking as much. leaves are yellowing despite not backing off the nutes, no fresh pistils although the electric orange color sure throws you off.

I have locked down the smell too: urinal cakes. the rockstar kush is a pleasing citrus fragrance that covers up the naphthalene of the kerosene kush. exactly how a urinal cake works

Mmd1

Mmd2

Mmd3

Mmd4

Mmd5

ROCKTOTO

ROCKTOTO

Please put up a smoke report when you are done,I have been eyeing med man work for a couple of months now,really need that diesel in my goody bag also I would like to know what type of light you veg with,the reason I ask is because your stem looks kind of skinny in the beginning not knocking you at all bro .your bud still looks good ,I use cfl for veg and put the lights maybe an inch away so the plants don't stretch ,It make my plants short and bushy with thick stalks .

med man

med man

Breeder
hey rocktoto

my rock-star kush, conkushion, pain killer, purple pain killer, west coast sour diesel are all real diesels. not like the sweet ans sour diesels

thanks for the update co. looks awesome dude, nice job!

med-man

coloradoBTC

coloradoBTC

Please put up a smoke report when you are done,I have been eyeing med man work for a couple of months now,really need that diesel in my goody bag also I would like to know what type of light you veg with,the reason I ask is because your stem looks kind of skinny in the beginning not knocking you at all bro .your bud still looks good ,I use cfl for veg and put the lights maybe an inch away so the plants don't stretch ,It make my plants short and bushy with thick stalks .
no offense taken. the reason she is so skinny is because I was so nice to her. first time with these genetics so you never know how it will respond. pics below are comparison, the first pic is MM's D, mostly unstressed and that second pic is some platinum ghost haze that I know can take the abuse and it just makes it stronger!
20160205 112528
20160205 112638

coloradoBTC

coloradoBTC

ok, I type to you now, inebriated

Chop
Nugger
Futurebud
Darker

life is great. everythings great. it took an hour to upload these 4 photos but it was great

taste? fuel

smell? fuel

look? greasy SOB

med man, recommend me another strain. I am convinced. do you have anything that will smell like a banana?

Top Bottom