MedMan Gear

• Thread starter OctoberDee
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
OctoberDee

OctoberDee

Here's a pic of the MMB I started. The main attraction initially was the advertising on THCFarmer but after purchasing a few strains and starting some seeds I can see things playing out quite well. The smells coming from some of these seedlings are insane. Keep in mind they are not even pre-sexed yet. I believe most of them are about 4 weeks.
These are Silver Surfer and Lemon Sour Diesel in the larger 2 gallons, in the 1 gallons the tall one on the left is a West Coast Sour Diesel, to the right is Purple Rock Star, Silver Skunk BX1, Road Kill Skunk#1, below that is another Silver Skunk BX1, to the left of that is the other RKS#1, Purple Rock Star and ODxTD freebie at the bottom left. I also have 2 Purple Pain Killer and 2 PeaceKeeper Kush (Cannabis Afghanica) just sprouted.
Medman gear

Tnelz

Tnelz

His stuff is awesome bro. Can't go wrong with meddy! I just purchased his bloom nutes and cannabolic stacker and it's awesome. Trust in medman! Lol. Looking awesome I'm pulling up a chair!

OctoberDee

OctoberDee

Cool, sounds promising.
Would you say they smell more than other gear generally does?
Yea I would big time. The West Coast Sour already stinks like skunk and diesel exhaust, the Silver Surfer and Silver Skunk are very skunky. The Lemon Sour Diesel smells sweet but like diesel fuel and skunk. The RKS smell metallic, MedMan said he was getting metallic smells from the RKS but I was not expecting the smells to come thru so soon.
His stuff is awesome bro. Can't go wrong with meddy! I just purchased his bloom nutes and cannabolic stacker and it's awesome. Trust in medman! Lol. Looking awesome I'm pulling up a chair!
MedMans gear is super quality. His prices are way low too.

med man

med man

Breeder
hey d

thanks not only for supporting me so much but thanks double for sharing pics and feedback and triple for the kind words

you are def going to have a sweet ass stash soon. i would be jealous buuuut i already have all that stuff jarred up full time lol :-)

i would say the advantage i have over anyone else is this is all i do. i have no life, wife or strife. just straight seed making and r/d - improving/inbreeding.

looking forward to the show to come :-)

med-man

d420dool

d420dool

When med says his stiff tastes just like it smells it is not hype, his pk is so sweet and lemon lime, and it yielded great wich surprised me cuz med said it as one of his lowest yielders!! Now i cannot wait to start my conkushions, cuz my pks were big ol lime kush monsters!!!!!!

Tnelz

Tnelz

Yea I would big time. The West Coast Sour already stinks like skunk and diesel exhaust, the Silver Surfer and Silver Skunk are very skunky. The Lemon Sour Diesel smells sweet but like diesel fuel and skunk. The RKS smell metallic, MedMan said he was getting metallic smells from the RKS but I was not expecting the smells to come thru so soon.

MedMans gear is super quality. His prices are way low too.
That goes for his nutrients as well. The cannabolic stacker does exactly what it says it does. Truly steroids for ur plants. Going to throw a log up with my current seedlings running meds stuff in bloom! Much respect meddy!

Tmb

Tnelz

Tnelz

That goes for his nutrients as well. The cannabolic stacker does exactly what it says it does. Truly steroids for ur plants. Going to throw a log up with my current seedlings running meds stuff in bloom! Much respect meddy!

Tmb
Apologies to this thread for basically repeating myself. Weed makes us do funny things. Lol!

med man

med man

Breeder
lol

hey guys. thanks for sharing your experiences. even if it was repeated lol :-)

med-man

Top Bottom