Meizhi Led Lights?

• Thread starter Bullseyebull
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
B

Bullseyebull

Hi all, just wondering if anyone has tried Meizhi LED lights before? Can't seem to find any reviews on them. I just bought the 450w in the pic. Cheap but hopefully cheerful :/

Meizhi led lights
Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
One of my FB friends JUST linked me to this light, it's what he uses for his indoor crops. He does aquaponics. That is a GREAT price, too!
<---- gonna do a grow this winter if I can wrangle it AT ALL.

T

TechGuy99

I just joined and was about to make a post asking about this exact brand..

Im stuck on a viparspectra 1200 or the meizhi 1200. TRUE power consumption is like 596 watts on the meizhi model.

B

Bullseyebull

Mines ok. The plants are growing and it's still working after 2 months but i have nothing to compare it with. I've heard god things about the viparspectra brand tho

P

PdxGrowGuy

I just picked up 2 of the 450w and one 900 to do an auto flower run. Right now I am using the 450s to sup the light in mi 4x4 with my 400w hips.

T

Thetoker420

looks great, keep it up, my meizhi lights are still working great, and working on there 2nd grow

Foxfarm J

Foxfarm J

I started that one mainly for clones it's finished now it pulled three ounces off at 3 foot no scrog just topped once, it's definitely in the 20% or better range, I'm scrogging 6 Blue Dreams under it right now see if I can pull the gram per watt Ratio or better I'll keep y'all posted

blazeup420

blazeup420

I just picked up 2 of the 450w and one 900 to do an auto flower run. Right now I am using the 450s to sup the light in mi 4x4 with my 400w hips.

How do you find the 450? I just ordered one myself. will go in the middle of two 300 mars. the price was very appealing

dnewsome2

dnewsome2

Hi all, just wondering if anyone has tried Meizhi LED lights before? Can't seem to find any reviews on them. I just bought the 450w in the pic. Cheap but hopefully cheerful :/
I've heard a lot of people tell me they like those. I don't think they're all that much different. As far as I understand it most of them use a lot of the same manufacturers for their LEDs basically you get what you pay for. only way to step up is by the quality of the LED Black Dog advanced Platinum or Cree chips

blazeup420

blazeup420

I've heard a lot of people tell me they like those. I don't think they're all that much different. As far as I understand it most of them use a lot of the same manufacturers for their LEDs basically you get what you pay for. only way to step up is by the quality of the LED Black Dog advanced Platinum or Cree chips

Good to know

Top Bottom