Misterdoctors Grow Log

• Thread starter MisterDoctor
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
M

MisterDoctor

I started realizing that I messed up with the pot sizes and would have to unfortunately get rid of 3 of mine so I kept my 3 biggest/healthiest plants.

Update 24FEB   Day 10   Copy
18 Hours after transplant
Transplate   Copy   Copy   Copy
20180225 091549   Copy
Lucy rootbound   Copy
M

MisterDoctor

Started noticed some yellowing on the leaves, at this point it had been about 4 weeks and I hadnt started any nutrients, I just started feeding with the FloraTrio about 2 weeks ago now.

20180303 164217   Copy
Yellowing   Copy
Lucy  nodes   Copy
Lucy   nodes   Copy
M

MisterDoctor

Now that I've switched on both Bloom and Veg lights the temps got too hot, 80+ so I added a can fan to the top thanks to the advice from @Toaster79 @G gnome @DemonTrich, temps sit around 75-77 lights on with about 35%-45% rH during the night I get around 65-70 temp with ~40% rH

Top ventilation   Copy
M

MisterDoctor

So most current update is here we are with today being day one of 12/12 light schedule.
Lucy, my biggest/first who I have topped and pruned a few times with some LST.
Shirley who is 5 days behind the Lucy/Zoe from date of planting and finally, but have not topped or LST
Finally Zoe, Topped twice with very slight LST

Lucy Flower Day 1   Copy
Shirley Flower Day 1   Copy
Zoe Flower Day 1   Copy
REDiJEDi160

REDiJEDi160

You should do some training with your second plant apical growth is not efficient to begin with much less with the height restrictions you have. Your first plant however "lucy" looks like you did a great job training it. Do you know if the seeds are feminized?

DemonTrich

DemonTrich

Forgot to add, excellent choice for a room material. I use same stuff, if it' reflectix from HD. I bought the 5x100'.

Also a single and or a double layer of ONLY this material is not enough for total black-out. The reflectix material let's light thru. I have 2x 6ml black contractors plastic I wrapped my room with, then applied the reflectix 1x later.

DemonTrich

DemonTrich

Yup

That word "barely doesn't flu in my book.

I don't take chances. Have a light leak mod flower and your plants hermie. Lol
All that hrs work down the crapper. Even if you manage to pluck every nanner (good luck unless running a few plants only), its still not worth a hermie pollination risk. I have patients who depend on my grow for their medicine. I always have a back up plan for my people in case of emergency.

M

MisterDoctor

@DemonTrich well fortunately for me I only have these 3 and this first grow has been more of an experience/fun project for me. I plan on upgrading my equipment to maybe a tent or something better next.

M

MisterDoctor

A few days early on this weeks update but I did some lollipopping today and wanted to share.

Latest posts

Top Bottom