Mites Or Alphids

• Thread starter Monster762
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Monster762

Monster762

Mites or alphids
ok so I figured the veg box issue. I think attached is pic. Some pots pretty bad. Only on pots and soil I didn’t see nothing on plant itself. But I did not scope. I freaked threw in tub and then I drenched soil with Monterey garden insect killer. And hosed everything above soil and surface with 70% neem oil fungicide. I can’t get good look at these bastards but they ain’t springtails. Oh leaves are all crinkly and dry looking. I’ll post pic but it’s ugly.

Toaster79

Toaster79

View attachment 836187 ok so I figured the veg box issue. I think attached is pic. Some pots pretty bad. Only on pots and soil I didn’t see nothing on plant itself. But I did not scope. I freaked threw in tub and then I drenched soil with Monterey garden insect killer. And hosed everything above soil and surface with 70% neem oil fungicide. I can’t get good look at these bastards but they ain’t springtails. Oh leaves are all crinkly and dry looking. I’ll post pic but it’s ugly.

Why are you trying to kill everything that moves? Are your plants showing any ill effects? Why don't you find out what you have first, educate yourself and act later if at all?

This is what the fresh batch of the soil I cooked for the last 6 months looks like and it makes me happy to see it's that alive.

This is a sticky in cannabis infirmary. Don't know how you went past it without reading through it. Make sure this changes before you get a heart attack from springtails.

https://www.thcfarmer.com/community...ungus-gnats-and-other-fun-bugs-id-pics.55071/

Last edited:
Monster762

Monster762

Why are you trying to kill everything that moves? Are your plants showing any ill effects? Why don't you find out what you have first, educate yourself and act later if at all?

This is what the fresh batch of the soil I cooked for the last 6 months looks like and it makes me happy to see it's that alive.

This is a sticky in cannabis infirmary. Don't know how you went past it without reading through it. Make sure this changes before you get a heart attack from springtails.
Yeah not springtails n all the plants are dying. Twisted growth leaves burned upwards like a flash. I can post pics of the plants but I weeded out a lot of dead leaves in the rinsing. They were falling off crispy. These are mostly clones the bugs weren’t visible few days ago now plants look like a fire tornado hit em and these things all over the first one I checked. The worse looking one.

Toaster79

Toaster79

Yeah not springtails n all the plants are dying. Twisted growth leaves burned upwards like a flash. I can post pics of the plants but I weeded out a lot of dead leaves in the rinsing. They were falling off crispy. These are mostly clones the bugs weren’t visible few days ago now plants look like a fire tornado hit em and these things all over the first one I checked. The worse looking one.

All that is not from the bugs in your pic. You got other problems.

Monster762

Monster762

Got a pic of your plants?
I’ll get pic in morning.i got em seperate I drenched with Monterey sprayed with neem. While doing this lot of crunchy leaves fell off. Then I showered them good to rinse leaves and flush soil. Pots are small. The older ones are worse. The newer clones are just starting it. I think the area was bad. Everything coming from there been looking worse on its way to flower. Some bug is there killing chit. Or was there. Box got nuked. I’ll get pics before work in am.

Jmaes Mabley

Jmaes Mabley

Theyre more than starving some. Theyre showing all kinds of deficiencies.

Monster762

Monster762

Theyre more than starving some. Theyre showing all kinds of deficiencies.
Only thing I’ve fed those ones is calmag when I started noticing discoloration. But they were cut n rooted in a dome. and then this is like 3 weeks growth. Same soil mix I always use. Roots organic soil cut 50/50 with promix peat. Then I put whole bag of perelite in some sand and mykos. Usually it feeds almost the whole veg period. I usually feed the last week of 30 day veg. I’ll give them a start feed of advanced nutrients 1 ml per l of the trio. Thanks. I’ll add microbes if they make it.

Top Bottom