mmb seed drop 1.0

• Thread starter med man
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
420circuit

420circuit

Will Med Man be at the Denver Cup this year? Looking to score seeds, concerned about all the thefts by US Customs, especially to and from CO, would hate to pay for seeds and have them lost to overzealous customs hacks. That PPK looks like a solid cross.

CharmCity915

CharmCity915

What's up everyone, I hope you're having a good weekend.. I've been researching who to get beans from for about a month now. I keep hearing about @med man and how good his stuff is.. So I'd love to get my hands on some. So if you have any info on how I go about getting some please let me know.. Thank you in advance

CharmCity915

CharmCity915

What's up everyone, I hope you're having a good weekend.. I've been researching who to get beans from for about a month now. I keep hearing about @med man and how good his stuff is.. So I'd love to get my hands on some. So if you have any info on how I go about getting some please let me know.. Thank you in advance :love1::love1:

londonbum69

londonbum69

the seeds may be good but who grew all the fox tall poo in the pics lol

DemonTrich

DemonTrich

Fox tailing could be from a number of reasons. My darlins net had never fox tailed on me minus my last run.

Top Bottom