mmb seed drop 2.0

• Thread starter med man
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Afghi

Afghi

hey afghi

95% of my genetics are clone onlies from a - medical circles across canada, b - commercial bc clones houses

i list the males i outcross too extenseivey throughout this sub forum

you guess is as good as mine when i have seen

the original bc pk plus 20 other "pk"

the original bc og plus 30 other "og"

10 different "bubbas"

25 different master kushes

need i continue? lol haha

med-man
hey afghi

95% of my genetics are clone onlies from a - medical circles across canada, b - commercial bc clones houses

10 different "bubbas"

med-man

yeah,im well aware of the variety of the same strains out there, many of which aren't even the strain they claim it tpo be. I was just trying to figure out which of the two strains you have available was the more couchlocking of the two.. PPK or just Pain Killer? Or is the PPK not one of your strains? I was just looking under your brand in thcbay and didn't see the ppk listed, just pain killer. I can't find the previous message, i think it was from you, but you ewre telling me how one of those strains was the one winning cups all over the place, i just couldn't remember which of the two it was, i think it was the purlple pain killer. I was wonderinf if the PPK will be listed under thcbay anytime soon, or did you just do your latest seed drop? Sorry, im not used to how the whole thcbay thing works, haven't used it before. But i would like to order some of whichever strain it is that has the better couchlock high of those two.. Thanks.

Afghi

Afghi

hey afghi

10 different "bubbas"

med-man

ok, i found some good info here at med-man-brand.com.. I wanted to look into your nute brand as well as i have been planning on switching to something new here soon. Anyways, ill check out your web site there and figure out what i want to get. Nice deal there if i you spend over $150 you get a 13 free seeds..

Afghi

Afghi

hey afghi

10 different "bubbas"

med-man

Maybe it was just the pain killer not he ppk i was looking for, under the description you describe the pain killer as having a euphoric feeling, if that's the case then that's definitely what im after. I have always described my old afghi plant the exact same way, pure euphoria. anyways, ill check out your web site and thcbay or whatever and try anbd get my hands on some. I can't wait to try that stuff, sounds very promising.

Afghi

Afghi

Jus so everyone knows the painkiller is the best, easiest, craziest indica i ever rocked, i got 6 females out of 10 all 6 almost identical, badass breedin right here, exceptional cloning too, 7 days or less no probView attachment 385467 View attachment 385468 View attachment 385465

I was just wondering about the PK and PPK.. I see you have the PK.. Which has the more put you down kind of high do you think? Im looking for the strongest, couchlocking type stone i can find.

Top Bottom