Moe Mist, Jamacain OG, SFV, Bubba, Alien Dog

• Thread starter JH420
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
JH420

JH420

Here is my OG SFV...this was getting 50% more nutes than my bubba yet severe defencies showing...actually a bit ashamed to post up but I can learn from everyone here...the buds look smokable atleast.

Og1
Og2
JH420

JH420

Here is what I believe will be a sick cross by Swerve, SFV x Jamacain sativa...just like the SFV could have used alot more N and Calmag.

Jam1
Jam12nd pic
Jam1thirdpic
JH420

JH420

Here is the Alien Dog...wish I had a lifetime supply of these seeds, don't hesitate to pick up any future Alien releases...unreal amount of frost, looks to be a good yeilder and an easy grower thus far.

Dog1
Dog2
Dog3
Dog4
Dog5
JH420

JH420

No these were from Cali Connection but the freebies were made from the same seeds...

C

chunkymunky

Wow, really liking the aliendog and moemist. cant wait to see you finish these out.

JH420

JH420

Thanks bros...as for the MoeMist pheno, I haven't taken a good smell in the last week or two, it was pretty mild in smell I couldn't yet put my finger on it...definately not funky fuel more spicy and earthy. I thought it was a KaliMist leaning pheno cuz it was lanky at first now she just filled in alot recently.

Shady

Shady

Chillin' in the Shade...
Supporter
Awesome bud shots! I've got a couple Moe Mist burning a hole in my pocket... that Bubba is sick... And that Alien dog is off the hook... Sooo beautiful!

greenthumbdanny

greenthumbdanny

Premium Member
Supporter
Damn fine looking moe mist bro.. Are you gonna run her again?

:passingjoint:

gtd

JH420

JH420

Hell ya...I still have a couple in veg and a half pack of beans still. First run is for practice second go it's gotta be dialed in tight. I've smoked the KaliMist before never the Moe but I know it will be killa.

I ain't gonna be the one to put that spliff down...:passingjoint:

true grit

true grit

Looking great broham! I had the same yellowing and fade early on my OG's first run and it ended being a pH issue....too low for optimal nutrient absorbtion. I did the exact same though and kept adding more nutes and cal mag with the same result....keep an eye on that one.

I'm jealous of your MoeMist!! You are gonna be smoking some hellla dank bro! Can't wait for more AlienDawgs!

M

Mrs.Shmoe

Do you like the Moe Mist? I'm glad to see someone growing it. It was my husband's signature strain. Good job!

JH420

JH420

Do you like the Moe Mist? I'm glad to see someone growing it. It was my husband's signature strain. Good job!

I have yet to try it Mrs. Shmoe...but it is virtually a sure thing that I will love it...best wishes to you and your family and postive thoughts for Mr. Shmoe.

JH420

JH420

Looking great broham! I had the same yellowing and fade early on my OG's first run and it ended being a pH issue....too low for optimal nutrient absorbtion. I did the exact same though and kept adding more nutes and cal mag with the same result....keep an eye on that one.

I'm jealous of your MoeMist!! You are gonna be smoking some hellla dank bro! Can't wait for more AlienDawgs!

Thanks brah...While I always checked the ph of the water and nute mix (usually 6.2-6.4), I have yet to check the runoff ph but I think it is the plants feed requirements cuz I have 7 different strains on the go only yellowing problems with the OG and Jamaican OG...the dog yellowed a fair bit at one point but rebounded very nicely by bumping up the N. I would do a flush but I only have two weeks left of nutrient feeding then the big 2 week flush so I'm just gonna carry on as planned now. I did use a soiless mix, next crop I think I want some organic soil with some nutes in it, should be a bit more forgiving.

greenthumbdanny

greenthumbdanny

Premium Member
Supporter
Moe Mist is great smoke had the pleasure to smoke a few times. Gonna give her a grow in 2010 Mrs:)>>>Been wanting to thumb threw some of my moe mist beans also my Mustang Mist>>>mustang mist = White Mustang x Kalimist>>>and White Mustang = Chemdog #4 bx4

Keep us posted JH420 :passingjoint:

gtd

JH420

JH420

I have a couple more that are a few weeks behind...just couldn't wait til next round to get these going.

Strawberry Bubba...

Sb1
Sb2
Sb3
JH420

JH420

And for these seeds I spent the better part of 3 days glued to my computer to catch em...you know how it is when the OGRaskal drops his stuff...The White x Urkle...

Urk6
Urk8
Urk10

Latest posts

Top Bottom