Moe Mist, Jamacain OG, SFV, Bubba, Alien Dog

• Thread starter JH420
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
JH420

JH420

Thanks for da kind words Darkside...come back in about 12 days for "before the chop" pics:smiley_joint:

heavydutykevork

heavydutykevork

Premium Member
Supporter
^^^r those AD from the freebie packs they were sending out? look grat man good job. Peace HDK.

JH420

JH420

No these were from The Cali Connection last winter...but I'm sure you find something great in them too.

heavydutykevork

heavydutykevork

Premium Member
Supporter
^^^^thanks a lot jus wondering. But i will be trying to get those AD from OGR soon hopefully. THX and great job on yours. Peace HDK.

JH420

JH420

The Alien Tech male is done/gone. The future crosses will be Alien Kush male x Tahoe, Chemdog, Sour D etc...should be killa.

I think Raskal is doing Alien Kush f2's.

Them Alien Dog freeb's could go down as the best freebs ever (no sarcasm).

S

space101

Those bubbas look great, as well as the AD's. planning on keeping any moms?

The Alien Tech male is done/gone. The future crosses will be Alien Kush male x Tahoe, Chemdog, Sour D etc...should be killa.

I think Raskal is doing Alien Kush f2's.

Them Alien Dog freeb's could go down as the best freebs ever (no sarcasm).

I sure hope so, hopefully I can find something sweet in my 6 freebies.

Maybe even the Alien Tech Male, anywhere I can get some more info on the Alien Tech lineage?

C

chunkymunky

Fabulous update! Is the pre98 bubba kush the cut or is this another gem found in the s1's fom Cali Connection?

darksideX

darksideX

hey wassup space bro..the alien tech is a pure afghani landrace strain..and was used to make the famous alien crosses..they were brought to the table through the cali connection..and were made by obsoul33t..the man himself..
imo..everythin' that got kiss'd by the alien tech got more potency..more resin..and a bangin' taste..as the alien tech male got lost..there is no possibility right now to get any more pure alien tech crosses..but swerve and raskal are still workin' on some new hybrids with 'em..
here are some links to a few alien threads..hope u enjoi 'em..

->

->

->

->

->

->

->

->

->

->http://http://www.thcfarmer.com/forums/f90/ok-aliens-do-you-want-11955/

..if u read through those threads..u shoulda find a lot of info 'bout the alien techs..
and if its not enuff lol..there are a few more out there hahah..

cheers
:icon_cookie:

JH420

JH420

Space 101...I did not keep any moms of these...might try and reveg that killer Dog.

Chunky...this Bubba is from Cali Connect...everything is from da farm.

Thanks for posting them links darkside.

JH420

JH420

Here is a killer White Urkle...frosting up like mad at only 30 days...

WU4
WU1
GrowMaster

GrowMaster

Looking good bro, remember dont be shy on the nutes, feed them hungry bitches..........GM

JH420

JH420

Darkside...thanks for the support your pics have always been a big motivator for me.

Thanks for all the help GrowMaster...with these White Urkles and Strawberry Bubbas I started after the other 5 strains, I feel I'm getting much better at reading my plants and adjusting their ferts.

JH420

JH420

Well the day has come and I'm finally smokin my own grown...heres a couple nugs of Alien Dog...what I believe to be a Chem pheno...killer smoke this one. Funny thing when I bought these seeds I was new to the whole scene never even heard of Chemdog D back then I bought for the "Alien" and the buzz surrounding it at the time...

Ad1
C

CAPO

:very_first_smiley:

CONGRATS, BUDDY!!!!!!:harvest:

:passingjoint:Looks Great With Plenty To Share!!!

JH420

JH420

Thanks Capo...here is the other Alien Dog pheno, this is the one that was super frosty in the photos, actually turned out to be a notch or two below the other in potency.

Alien2
Top Bottom