Mold During Cure!?!?!? Help

• Thread starter ToweIie
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
ToweIie

ToweIie

This is my first grow and during cure I started to notice some small yellow dots like dried up old leave. Honestly don't know if it's just poor clipping or of it's what I'm dreading mold. Any info and help is much appreciated

Mold during cure help
Mold during cure help 2
Mold during cure help 3
Mold during cure help 4
Mold during cure help 5
Mold during cure help 6
Mold during cure help 7
Mold during cure help 8
tinderthumbs

tinderthumbs

some look fine others do kind of look like mold how do they smell that's the ez way to find out other then seeing growth

ToweIie

ToweIie

Still has the same stank it did when I cut them down about a week and half ago. The one with the specks is what's getting me all paranoid.

ToweIie

ToweIie

Doesn't seems like anything weird while breaking it in half or breaking it up. Smells just like some bunk bud guess I should wait out the cure process

ToweIie

ToweIie

Here's a different bud broken up. It breaks by hand smokaable, doesn't crumble or turn to dust seems dank as hell just never grew before so I'm all wigged out and over judgmental

Monster762

Monster762

I'm not seeing anything clearly mold. I think you're good. Especially if your not trying to pull some pure med grade I wouldn't worry too much. If it's not going to a dispensary it's very very minimal if any molding at all.

ToweIie

ToweIie

Those buds with the specks is there anyway that could be from how close is was trimmed towards the end I started to get sleepy and Edward scissor handed some

Monster762

Monster762

I think you're good. Especially if it's yours. Honestly I've gotten brick with mold in it n never hurt nothing. I think it actually made it better for being low grade Mexican brick weed.

Monster762

Monster762

Plus by the time you put flame on it mold ain't even alive to hurt anything. Penicillin is a mold. Think about that. Now I wouldn't go eating it but smoking I wouldn't hesitate at all.

Madbud

Madbud

Hi Towelie, i just found some mold on a couple cuttings that were too damp. With a little magnification they looked like little cotton balls on a thread, instead of mushroom-y or crystalized like trichomes. As for smoking it, a small loss compared to the risk of inhaling spores lighting a bowl, jmho. Nice looking buds Bud.

Top Bottom