Montana Specific Strains

• Thread starter Jack Dupp
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
shawnskush

shawnskush

Here it is folks. My first run with Silvertip.

View attachment 306818

View attachment 306819

View attachment 306820

View attachment 306821

View attachment 306822

1000w HPS in 5x5 tent.
Humboldt Mix in 3 gal.
Botanicare PBP, Silica Blast, GH CalMg+, Fox Farm Bloom Boosters.
Neptune's Harvest Fish and Seaweed 1x a week.
Molasses flush 1 week.

Check the Washington forums. There is a grower named alpinehi that is doing this strain some serious justice over there.

missed this one! Looks dank jack!

BakedReality

BakedReality

Bean Poppin..
Supporter
bongobongo

bongobongo

Supporter
Yup.. Looks like he might get the signatures and it might go through. Everyone thinks other states are in trouble, well Montana is the only state that had nearly nixed their medical law 3 times now

LuvBuds erby

LuvBuds erby

PINKLOVE ---- SOURTIPLXVIC'SFRUIT

Not long ago Silvertip was assisted into existence with love and shared with love,, I had the opportunity to cross a very old pheno of a Sour Diesal with the SilverTip and helped breed into the world a very Classy Unique and Stable Hybrid that has been bred into an F2 named SourTip (AKA --A.R.L) AlwaysRememberLove) As well as WhiteLight in the Colorado scene which was a name released prior to the understanding of Soma's WhiteLight WhiteWidowxBubbleGum. The SourTip is my breeding plant along with SilverTip for there very potent and Stable attributes as well the vast coherent terpene profiles withLayers and Layers of Taste. PINKLOVE had been manifested earlier this year with Vic'sFruit being the Mother of the magic little beens. A yummy cherry attribute from the Vic'sfruit with a Sourtip creamy smoothy undertone that really layers your mouth with cherry vanilla and a hint of Skunk. Pink Calyxes and Black Leafs make this a very unique beautiful strain, mmmm LuvBuds :)

IMG 0324
IMG 0341
IMG 0326
IMG 0356
sanvanalona

sanvanalona

Here is SOURTIP!!!! Keep an eye out for more medicine strains in the near future from LUVBUDS!! :) <3
Wow!!!! That sour tip looks unreal!!! ThAt is so awesome, such good work and well deserved by being the connoisseur that you are!!! I am happy to say that I have a couple of sour tips rooting over here right now, fingers crossed !!! So stoked! I will tell you how she likes the sun in about four months, if all goes well!!!!

Jack Dupp

Jack Dupp

That is a real nice cross LuvBuds~

I've never grown Sour D before, but I can sure see the Silvertip in her. Those beautiful geometric shaped triangles in the buds, and the frostiness on it. Looks great.

Nice review also. Thanks for sharing.

green punk

green punk

Here is SOURTIP!!!! Keep an eye out for more medicine strains in the near future from LUVBUDS!! :) <3

So, Which Sour D is this from? AJ's, or the one that floats around here in here in 5 valleys, or the one that is Daywrecker ... that also resides here in the 5 valley area? And, is it reversed? Where the pollen come from?

LuvBuds erby

LuvBuds erby

Very cool Savana, 9 half prim!! ten weeks still prime gets dark like the silvertip. always had white hairs even up to ten, I am sure with patience would go close to eleven weeks and it will be very robust. Multiple tops are a must higher yield, Does handle heavy nutrients and does well in high heat and low humidity,, Environment it was bred in.... you'll enjoy

Top Bottom