Moondawg F2 Monster Yielding Candy Stripe Pheno

• Thread starter blis84
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
blis84

blis84

Me and my buddy popped 4 moondawg f2 beans and got 3 females, I saw one pheno that has purple and green candy stripes on every stem more purple then green, basically thick stripes of purple with thin stripes of green Inbetween was what I noticed. She's 8 feet already. I heard loompa say the candy stripe pheno was a monster yielder which this will def be but I didn't hear anything about the buds on the candy stripe pheno so I was wondering if loompa or any one has gotten this pheno or anything like it before and how's the quality compared to other phenos. Is she a Chem Dom lady, OTM sativa Dom, 50/50

Stumpy420

Stumpy420

Purple on the stems means there is a magnesium deficiency. Look up using some Epsom salts.

blis84

blis84

No mag deficiency, I know it could be but this is the pheno definitely, they are rare I've seen a blue power pheno and a blueberry pheno with purple stems before and they were healthy plants thru and thru, the moondawg gets General organics cal/mag, it has 6.3-6.6 ph naturally without ph up and down. We Use Bio canna vega, rhizo, hygrozyme, cal/mag drops ph to around 6-6.3 ish and silica brings it up a bit, then just top with naturally high ph water to get it where it needs to be using blue lab ph ppm tester, not the stick.

blis84

blis84

Okay so I got these seeds a couple of years ago when @loompa dropped them at the SeedDepot, I think there were like 25 packs or less of these dropped, very limited and I was lucky enough to score a pack, all of them went in ten seconds. Anyways I got a nice female in the first seed pop, only to experience my first run in with mites, losing it, that was almost three years ago. Out of the two seeds that i had left I lost one and by the grace of the Big Man the other was a female. The seed run of it was horrendous in flowering first started out with about the first 2-3 weeks with fucked up lighting schedule, due to me having to go do some jobs, followed by 2-3 weeks in scorching heat temps hitting the 100's. I plan on passing this girl out whenever the other clone gets big enough to take alot of cutting off to some of the people that I Fuk's with.
View attachment 473603 View attachment 473604
I thought that I would take a pic of the red stripped stem since everyone is so into them, mine are sturdy though hard as hell to pinch.View attachment 473605 View attachment 473606

Nice candy striped girl . MoonDog is dank as fuck. . Looks like the big yielding pheno. How the flavor and effect?

blis84

blis84

So what was your result? Tell me about her off you would please?
Cops came and took the grow, I live in CT and have a medical card but legally we cant grow, we just have to buy the dispensaries watered down strains at 55 an eighth. In 4 years of having a medical card CT dispensaries have yet to sell bubba kush, granddaddy purple, purple urkle, Northern Lights, can anyone explain to me how CT claims to be selling us medicine and have yet to offer us any of these truly medical strains. To me any medical dispensary without a good rep of bubba kush is a complete joke. I mean is there better medicine for a multitude of conditions?! As for the moondog she was a monster 12 feet tall nice musty blueberry aroma, excellent resin, no pics because she was about 3 weeks away from flush when they took all 16 plants in the garden, now i have to cop to a felony with 2 yrs probation and 4 years over my head because i wanted to grow actual medicine for myself in a secure fenced in area with 2 shepherds and a pit bull protecting it. The only reason I'm in trouble is because the state wants my money. If i grow i cant buy through them giving them thousands and thousands of dollars a year for substandard medicine grown from polyhybrid strains. In 4 years ive tried 70-80 indoor strains and maybe 3 of which could maybe come close to something as good as I could grow in a 20 x 10 outdoor garden in one grow from seed. Now that is just wrong.

blis84

blis84

Anyone looking for a grower out in Cali, I could bring all my genetics about 40gs worth and grow/trim I'm getting the fuck out of here if possible, just looking into getting my probation switched from ct to Cali if possible

GT21

GT21

I like soup
Supporter
Anyone looking for a grower out in Cali, I could bring all my genetics about 40gs worth and grow/trim I'm getting the fuck out of here if possible, just looking into getting my probation switched from ct to Cali if possible
Thats really sad that people have to move out of their home state because of a silly plant.... gotta love our stupid ass gov. Hahaha

blis84

blis84

Good luck, 16 plants seems a little excessive for personal use lol
From seed, no clones, outta 16 ladies 1/3 will be really high quality, so figure 4-5 ladies, then you have to figure who wants to smoke the same strain constantly. I figure 5 will be good quality, then 5-6 not very good. For me its about taste and effect, there are plenty of phenos with decent taste that will medicate you sufficiently but i only enjoy really tastey bud and wont smoke it otherwise. Then i usually lose 1-2 plants from the weather, bad winds, tons of rain, and lose 1-2 zips per lady with bud rot from dense buds in weeks of rain. By the time it's all said and done I wind up with 6 ladies i really enjoy maybe if I'm lucky another 2 i will tolerate smoking and the rest is used for wax and or Kief. The run that got taken i lost some nice bubba, nl5 x buckeye purple, moondog, sfv x Chemdog D, Chemdog #4, cherry pie s1, blue diesel x jo og aka breakout, and gdp and Kens kush. So take all that with the fact that they found no money, or see 1 car come and make a deal in the weeks they were watching me they should give me a damn break.

loompa

loompa

Breeder
Supporter
From seed, no clones, outta 16 ladies 1/3 will be really high quality, so figure 4-5 ladies, then you have to figure who wants to smoke the same strain constantly. I figure 5 will be good quality, then 5-6 not very good. For me its about taste and effect, there are plenty of phenos with decent taste that will medicate you sufficiently but i only enjoy really tastey bud and wont smoke it otherwise. Then i usually lose 1-2 plants from the weather, bad winds, tons of rain, and lose 1-2 zips per lady with bud rot from dense buds in weeks of rain. By the time it's all said and done I wind up with 6 ladies i really enjoy maybe if I'm lucky another 2 i will tolerate smoking and the rest is used for wax and or Kief. The run that got taken i lost some nice bubba, nl5 x buckeye purple, moondog, sfv x Chemdog D, Chemdog #4, cherry pie s1, blue diesel x jo og aka breakout, and gdp and Kens kush. So take all that with the fact that they found no money, or see 1 car come and make a deal in the weeks they were watching me they should give me a damn break.
Oh my fucking god!!!!! I'm so sorry bro. You need anything that I can help with and it's yours

Ps: are you the dude that hit me up on Instagram?

blis84

blis84

Oh my fucking god!!!!! I'm so sorry bro. You need anything that I can help with and it's yours

Ps: are you the dude that hit me up on Instagram?
Thanks loompa Yea I'm the one that hit you up on IG

Top Bottom