More candy please

• Thread starter DR. nick
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
D

DR. nick

props to candyman... this guy got so much heat and disbelief, Yet deep down we all wanted one of these crosses and he released them to us even though people still give shit to his methods. Im glad you did and I hope you continue because allot of the best stuff I had was just 2 good plants crossed together. He actually responds to pms and doesnt overhype his stuff. He doesnt pretend to be some god of pot either yet hes pulling off what a lot of us strainwhores dream of.

What of his orgasmic list would you like to be created and or released/further worked?

G

Gilpro

I 2nd that statement, and if you talk to him, tell him to send more Bubba crosses please. :inlove

Gilpro

A

AzGrOw-N-sMoKe

ya man dr.c is one cool guy.....very compasonite an passonite about this plant...props to my homie.....cant wait to be crackin them beans bro.....peace az

Z

Zoolander

Premium Member
Supporter
Mam he's made so many good ones that it's hard to choose

Dr CandyMan

Dr CandyMan

Breeder
Supporter
hey Dr Nick thanx for the kind words bro.
im trying to put together something for the farm now.
thanx Gilpro

my man az whats up homie hope all u guys find a keeper.

hey ZOO cant wait for Zoo seeds to pop up at the FARM. u always got a customer here buddy.

Motarebel

Motarebel

Yeah it was a shame to see the haters attack Dr.C but we all see who got the last laugh.

G

Gilpro

Hey DCM

I hope I'm not being greedy as I was the only one ( I Think ) to win the pack of Orange Bubbas, Muhhahhhhahhhhha :devil

logic

logic

Administrator
Staff
Who did what? someone please pm me and let me know so i can resolve the situation thanks!

A

AzGrOw-N-sMoKe

bumping this thread cause i wanna see some damn candyland seeds put up...i know you been under the weather bro here's hoping your on the way back to good health...peace az

B

bdawgburner

I would recommend anything with banana dawg in it. This strain is the shit. It ranks up there with most elites I've tried. Thanks for these amazing genetics doc!

Top Bottom