Mother of all blooms!! Who has used it?!?

• Thread starter EastCoastGrow
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
oldirtybastard

oldirtybastard

Oh yea ur bill would really skyrocket & the heat would really get super hot.. A good inline fan plus AC would b a must..
600's run a Hell of a lot cooler.. U will get some good buds off that 6..
I'm trying out molasses with my flush this time but that stuff is hard 2 mix & I don't really like the smell.. I'm using Earth Juice Hi Brix molasses & it smells ugly.. I like Bud Candy better it's eazy 2 mix & smells way better.. I'm going back 2 bud candy.. Good luck on ur grow

You can try mixing a Tbl spoon or two in a shot of hot water and stir it a little before adding to your whole mix.. Helps it disolve a lot easier. I also feed Blackstrap malasses for 3-7 days out of a 14 day flush. Seems to bring out more flavor and makes some extra sticky buds.. ~ODB~

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

That's how I've been mixing it but it still gots that ugly smell that I can't get out of my nose.. Bud Candy is super eazy without that crazy smell.. We will see if my buds taste better or r more sticky with the molasses tho if not it's back 2 the bud candy

E

EastCoastGrow

ok honestly no one has ever told me how to flush a plant and i dont wanna look at a video i would rather just someone whose done it before tell me the easiest most efficient way too flush

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

I use Final phase with molasses 4 a week then plain RO water 4 another week.. Or u can juss water ur plants with plain RO water for 2 weeks

Tokenblack

Tokenblack

If you mix it real good in your treated water before introduction to your DWC system, ive heard alot of good things. Ive heard even better things when adding a molasses sub with it as well.

Most of what I have heard about MOAB is that its a little over priced and that you could find the same potion for much less in a bulk sized buy.

I havent personally tried it in my Hydro setup (im Dutchmaster all the way)...but MOAB is a great element when using soil based plants in what ive witnessed.

*Dont sweat it too much, we all gotta come to the same understanding sometimes and remember:"Its just a f*cking weed yall, it sucks the water and nutes from your grandmas garden then you had to pull them all out for 4 hours and get paid 50cents in return"

Any nute is a good nute (except Advanced Nutes) they practically scoop sewer runoff and call it nutes....

DrCALIGREENTHUM

DrCALIGREENTHUM

I actually gave the moab n hammerhead combo today people are really diggin it well see how it go's :banana:

H

harley34

I only feed at about 5ml/g of MOAB. could probably push a lil more but i leave hammerhead and bud candy where they are at.

5ml/g

what does that mea? 5ml a gallon? thought you can only get it in powder.

If theres one thing i hate about growing its translating US to UK measurements. gallon etc

How much hammerhead do you use true grit with the moab, iv used this combo but i dont think im getting the best from it, think im using it wrong, right amounts etc

true grit

true grit

Yeah basically I throw in a HEAPing teaspoon full of powder into 5gallons of feed. My hammerhead rates stay pretty steady from about 5-7ml/g. At 7ml/g, 1tsp of Moab and half feed I get a nice tip burn. Around 5-6ml/g Hammerhead, MOAB, half feed, I just get chunky flowers with no burn.

Sure I can push it a lil more just doing some dialing down of late.

H

harley34

Yeah basically I throw in a HEAPing teaspoon full of powder into 5gallons of feed. My hammerhead rates stay pretty steady from about 5-7ml/g. At 7ml/g, 1tsp of Moab and half feed I get a nice tip burn. Around 5-6ml/g Hammerhead, MOAB, half feed, I just get chunky flowers with no burn.

Sure I can push it a lil more just doing some dialing down of late.

thanks for clearing that up true grit, will start with 5ml/g and see what i can push them to.

What E.C would you be running when you half your nutes true grit? Do you also use moab for introduction to flowering or just in weeks 5-6, or 2 weeks up to flush etc

F

Frodobagins

Moab is the beat PK booster I've tried. I use Moab at 1/4 strength in the middle of the first week to jump start flowering and then gravity/hammerhead weeks 5&6, and moab/hammerhead again weeks 7&8. In both cases I drop my bases nutes and the hammerhead to half of the recommended dosage.

philly kush

philly kush

shitttt well i only have used power plant by botanicare but i vegged them for about 2 months maybe less 24 hours under a 8 bulb t5 high out put light, i also just put in today what i said the MOAB, power flower by botanicare and blast off a bloom enhancer by botanicare, but i have her under a 600 watt hps 12/12. think nugs will be fat, i know you dont know for sure but with your experience, you would know what to expect alot closer than i would.
I bin using MOAB 4 my last 2 harvest now with great results.next harvest im adding hammer head.I dont get crazy with nutes.PLAIN N SIMPLE Botanicare pro grow/bloom and liquid karma/moab nice nugs/soil farmer.I flower under 400 hps/hortilux bulb.I added2 t5s on lower walls 4 more light works well u should try it with your 6 and it wont add much 2 electric bill

K

KiefChief420

I'm about to start using this moab, i've read alot about it, and it seems that alot of people say they use the hammerhead additive along with moab, my question is do i need to run the hammerhead with the moab? how big of a difference will it make if i dont? also has anyone run the moab with the soul synthetics line up?

dankworth

dankworth

How much triacontanol is in MOAB? Anybody? How much is a chemical test that will tell us that answer? Shit let's all chip in 5 bucks and pay for the answer. We can all duplicate the MKP, MAP and thiamine, I believe triacontanol is the secret ingredient, judging by alfalfa tea behavior. If it only had the three listed ingredients it would be sold in Oregon. It is not because they are hiding an ingredient.

Can anyone point us in the right direction? Kilos of MOAB go pretty quick.
I don't want to pay for kilos of moab. I want to buy Venture's 775 watt natural white daylight metal halides. So I can sidelight with full-spectrum lighting and have the best weed in the room.

Priorities.

Top Bottom