MOTIV303's Perpetual Madness Grow Logs-Evil Knievel OG

• Thread starter motiv303
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
EveryOneSmokes

EveryOneSmokes

Killer job motiv.... You have some nice work... Not sure if u have answered this question but what taste are the evilknievels og phenos putting out...

thick87

thick87

lol i missed some words in my previous post... "i follow YOU on YT" and " i'm HERE because of you" that going better :)

your my mentor now and i'm motivate to make all my rounds as dank as yours .....

i've made my own cross 2 years ago its a Williams wonder x D39 both from Reservoir and ultra dank maybe u know someone that work on it better than me :)

Peace Motiv!:D

Thick87

Classic Remix

Classic Remix

sorry about the lack o internet lately, heres a couple quickies while i have a sec.... these are all on my comp so far.

EK #4
Evil K4

EK#5
most beautiful of them all.
Evil K5

I have the other reports finished on my computer at home, but after only 1 month of internet centurylink thinks i should owe 100$ somehow, i told them to go fuck themselves.

kendog000

kendog000

Man Motiv, wanted to share some great news with ya bro, looks like i got my paws on some of those GT beans thorugh a real good friend. Watchin ya kill these had me on a serious fuckin hunt, and man i gots em now brother hahaha!!!
Thanks for the inspiration for the Quest, and ofcourse brother A for creating such kill genetics

Ken

motiv303

motiv303

Amputating Fakeness
Supporter
Buds looking Good.. Sounds like a winner
Thank you bro! :) The Evil's are definitely winners, if you get a chance to get them somehow, snap em up fo sho, you wont be disappointed, A killed it yet again. Cheers and thanks again! Be well! Motiv
Man Motiv, wanted to share some great news with ya bro, looks like i got my paws on some of those GT beans thorugh a real good friend. Watchin ya kill these had me on a serious fuckin hunt, and man i gots em now brother hahaha!!!
Thanks for the inspiration for the Quest, and ofcourse brother A for creating such kill genetics

Ken
THAT. is EXCELLENT news Ken, congratulations my friend! You are now the proud owner of some serious DANK Big Dog, that's killer! No sweat on this being in the Evil thread bro, it's all goodness in tha hoodness, lol. Rap soon brother, have a GREAT day! Motiv

Krypto

Krypto

I've got three Evel Knievel OG crosses sitting right here in front of me. Trying to decide which ones to pop...

Top Bottom