motorbreath up on farm,dont be sleeping on these

• Thread starter ojd
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Z

zonama

Good news, thanks for the heads-up brutha. Hope everyone has fun playing those genetics... And carbon filters. hehe

Jack_Baybeh

Jack_Baybeh

I'd like to get my hands on some of your SSH F2. Was gonna go with BeanHo over @ HempDepot but not too familiar with the guys work. Never ran the straight SSH. Ran beans from a cross with Herijuana and they turned out stellar. I'm kinda embarrassed that I've been growing all these years and don't have this legend in my stable. LOL.

Surfr

Surfr

Just cruisin....
Supporter
Just scored a pack of Motorbreath! Woohoo!! There is still one left!

M

monkey5

Premium Member
Supporter
Jimmy, can you give me any links to grows of Motorbreath?

Jimmy, Can you give me any links to Motorbreath grows? Looking for some information! I have a pack coming soon! Nice thank you for making them avalibable here! monkey5

M

monkey5

Premium Member
Supporter
They are tested and proven Str8Dank...no doubt about that.:)
I had pics on my old computer but I lost them all when it crapped out on me. I think I've seen pics of Motorbreath on ic grown out by ojd or truecannabliss...Connoisseur 420 might know where to dig up some pics.

Thanks for getting the word out Connoisseur 420, very cool of ya bro............RESPECT!!:boogie:

Jimmy, This is the links i'm looking for! Thank you in advance! :harvest: monkey5

Jimmynitz

Jimmynitz

Pisces Genetics
It looks like your off to nice start, ibTheMan! Thanks for sharing!:yes:yes

Top Bottom