Mountain Berry?

• Thread starter Tasty Buds
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Tasty Buds

Tasty Buds

A buddy of mine got some seeds from Oregon called Mountain Berry. Anyone ever heard of it?
If so, what are it's characteristics, flower time?
I never heard of the strain....hoping someone can give me some info

BioStimz

BioStimz

This is the best I could find:

IMG 1963

CANADIAN CONNOISSEUR GENETICS
Mountain Berry Kush: 100% INDICA

This is one of the beasts in our Genetics line. A very hefty Kush made from two very potent strains, both being indica.
This sexy girl is produced from a phenomenal Mountain Kush mother and the Shishkaberry Stud. Most Indica, "Kushiest" strain we carry currently.

She is a stocky indica like all the rest. Slower growth during vegetation period but picks up during flower. This grows nice short nodal spacing to make room for large, dense flowers that are covered in resin glands.

Throws out lots of branches that have insanely thick stocks to support the weight of its flowers.

Flowering period takes about 8-9 weeks. She flowers with an amazing floral structure and heavy stinky buds. Smells as if you ran over and Afghani Skunk and then sprayed your car with blackberry freshener to try and cover the smell! Absolutely stinky during flower and cure. Frost covered buds that have a high CBD ratio compared to any of our other strains. Works amazing to make oils and hash's."

THC 18% / CBD 2.1%

~

Tasty Buds

Tasty Buds

Dam bro, I appreciate that. I saw MB kush, but I'm assuming that's what he gave me. Have you seen it grow out? Is it an elite strain (if so?)

BioStimz

BioStimz

Dam bro, I appreciate that. I saw MB kush, but I'm assuming that's what he gave me. Have you seen it grow out? Is it an elite strain (if so?)

I have no experience with the strain [or the breeder], but the Mountain Kush lineage is Afghani Kush x Skunk #1, and Shishkaberry [DJ Short's blueberry x Afghani].... well it's definitely an old-school elite.

Tasty Buds

Tasty Buds

Hmm, maybe worth looking into. It's has a good amount of CBD too. Nowadays, I only smoke for pain before bed. I have been obsessed with cannabis for ss long as I can remember. Having the chance to do legally what I wanted is such a great feeling. I miss it.

Top Bottom