Mt cup......lets do this

• Thread starter sanvanalona
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Jack Dupp

Jack Dupp

Congratulations Farmers,

I'm glad to hear it was a great experience. I'm sorry I missed it.

Can't wait to hear the results.

sanvanalona

sanvanalona

so the votes are still getting counted, probably won't get done until later this evening. We have a few little adjustments with the voting, we voted on appearnce, smell, high, and taste. The highest score a strain could get was 40. I have yet to see anyone vote anything with a 40. Looks like we were quite lucky that we had this yesterday, as the snow is sure falling down right now! I must say that I have been enjoying everything again this morning, especially the banners and the white. It all tastes very different the next day!!!

G

googotmegoing

it was a trip

that was the greatest comp around! i am amazed that all these strains had such power and the entries looked so good!! good job everyone! what about a Key for all the strains? i want to label all this with real strain names! cant thank you enough for puting this on!!

sanvanalona

sanvanalona

Getting these votes counted is taking longer than I imagined. I will have them posted tomorrow, sorry for the delay fellas. I only have internet in teh office and I would like to get home before it gets dark.

BakedReality

BakedReality

Bean Poppin..
Supporter
Hell Yeah...I think the event was great!

I am surprised the Damn building didn't burn to the ground around us....The Fire was Hot....I mean Blazing......

The Variety of strains, the quaulity, and the Power they packed....Wow...great work Farmers..... Reppin it out hard for Montana!

J

Jim Lehey

Awesome event. Blown away by the quality i saw. Looking forward to doing it again!

sanvanalona

sanvanalona

It''s going good, out enjoying the Spanish sun! Mt Grower, why do you have to be such a prick, this shit sucks for so many people! Oh well, now you can try to grow underground,lol, and get slapped with the ol mandatory five when they find you, as for me I'm outta here mate!

M

MTgrower

It''s going good, out enjoying the Spanish sun! Mt Grower, why do you have to be such a prick, this shit sucks for so many people! Oh well, now you can try to grow underground,lol, and get slapped with the ol mandatory five when they find you, as for me I'm outta here mate!

You aren't my Mate. I'm a prick because you are dumb. It all evens out in the end.

sanvanalona

sanvanalona

You aren't my Mate. I'm a prick because you are dumb. It all evens out in the end.

You are fucking retarded! Please leave this site, or do the world a favor and just leave entirely. I was obviously being sarcastic about you being my mate, you are a real piece of shit......I have never been anything but descent to you on this site and you continually try to be a fag....why are you even on this site? Why post at all? No one really wants to hear your bullshit anyway, and if I am wrong please have other members tell me so, but literally you are a horrible person, not worth of the spit on the ground...

M

MTgrower

You are fucking retarded! Please leave this site, or do the world a favor and just leave entirely. I was obviously being sarcastic about you being my mate, you are a real piece of shit......I have never been anything but descent to you on this site and you continually try to be a fag....why are you even on this site? Why post at all? No one really wants to hear your bullshit anyway, and if I am wrong please have other members tell me so, but literally you are a horrible person, not worth of the spit on the ground...

I am a horrible person. And that makes me really good at picking out other horrible people. Like greed driven dispensary owners parading around as champions of "the cause". You guys fucked this shit up, so FUUUUUUCK you!

J

Jim Lehey

You are fucking retarded. The ignorant ass fascist right is what ruined this. There were some idiotic figures in this industry for sure, but that's expected with any industry, there will always be some morons trying to cut corners to get themselves ahead of the pack. The issue is that we have all been punished for the actions of few, which is wrong.

Seriously though, you are the whiniest faggot on the internet, SHUT UP.

NoJuice88

NoJuice88

hey Sanvan,

has all the new BS going on with the legislation cancelled plans for an annual June CUP?

sanvanalona

sanvanalona

The winner was GDP, second was Purple Erkel, and third was my Blue Cheese!

N

Nadroj

well those are all contenders i can tell you that :D
Dank strains for sure man.

sanvanalona

sanvanalona

Wow I was just looking at this and feeling very nostalgic for what we had a year ago in Mt. It is unfortunate that the gov had to crack down so hard, and this is not meant to be pointing any fingers, just that it sucks that mmj is basically gone in MT. Really, what is unfortunate is that we had some awesome progress over there, especially in strain development and that is all gone now. Hope we get it back one day. BTW: The Montana cup was the best one I have ever been to. THE MOST LEGIT CUP I HAVE SEEN AND I HAVE SEEN QUITE A FEW!

p.s.: I made this post to be positive, please only positive vibes!

Budzillah

Budzillah

Most of your strains in MT came from the west coast. They were already developed by the time they got there. A bunch of pollen chuckers in MT.

Budzillah

Budzillah

I am a horrible person. And that makes me really good at picking out other horrible people. Like greed driven dispensary owners parading around as champions of "the cause". You guys fucked this shit up, so FUUUUUUCK you!

Well said MTgrower! A bunch of greedy assholes like Montannabis and Montana Advance Caregivers are ones to thank.

Top Bottom