My 12/12 From Seed

• Thread starter Snakeskins
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Snakeskins

Snakeskins

I decided to put this one, as a seedling, directly into 12/12 upon starting the flowering stage of my other plants(because... what the hell? I had the room) and I like the results. It's part of my very first grow. I can imagine deviating from the sea of green method(growing smaller, more numerous plants) and just growing several of these in 1.75 gallon containers. Is it worth it for my 2'×3'×4' grow box? I'm not sure, but opinions are appreciated.

Lights: various CFLs
Strain: unknown
Time: 4 months
Medium: shabby potting soil from home depot.
Nutrients: AP miracle grow, and Schultz Orchid food

My 1212 from seed
My 1212 from seed 2
My 1212 from seed 3
My 1212 from seed 4
Last edited:
OLAFU

OLAFU

Not worth it to put a seed directly into 12/12. Maybe with a ruderalis strain. But If you're going for a sea of green style than veg out to least several inches tall. If not you will end up dissapointed.

Unosnow

Unosnow

Not worth it to put a seed directly into 12/12. Maybe with a ruderalis strain. But If you're going for a sea of green style than veg out to least several inches tall. If not you will end up dissapointed.
Well i believe ruderalis needs much more then 12/12 even in flowering?

Regardless many people have achieved 1g/wat and if you fem your own seeds you shouldnt have any issues with popping 36 beans instead of 12 or whatever.
This way of growing i believe takes about 6-10 weeks depending on strain, while still yielding 1g/watt at a experienced level from what i have read.

Looks real nice OP!

Latest posts

Top Bottom