My 2017 Outdoor Grow

• Thread starter MasterDsKush
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
MasterDsKush

MasterDsKush

hey guys so my soil situation didnt go as planned they didnt have blood meal So i got roots organic potting soil mixed with Azomite, oyster-shell, Bone Meal Kelp Meal Epsom Salt High Phosphorus Bat Guano Worm Castings is that good enough or blood meal is really that important

below frigid

below frigid

hey guys so my soil situation didnt go as planned they didnt have blood meal So i got roots organic potting soil mixed with Azomite, oyster-shell, Bone Meal Kelp Meal Epsom Salt High Phosphorus Bat Guano Worm Castings is that good enough or blood meal is really that important

Blood meal is your Nitrogen source. Very important to have Nitogen, it does not have to be blood meal. You can use Alfalfa meal, Feather meal, High N Bat Guano or some good ol composted chicken manure or a combination of 2 or more sources of N is what I like to do. You will see nitrogen deficientcies in short order with a good N source.

MasterDsKush

MasterDsKush

Blood meal is your Nitrogen source. Very important to have Nitogen, it does not have to be blood meal. You can use Alfalfa meal, Feather meal, High N Bat Guano or some good ol composted chicken manure or a combination of 2 or more sources of N is what I like to do. You will see nitrogen deficientcies in short order with a good N source.
ill go grab some today then and mix it in im already germinating my seeds they should be down tonight but its going to be raining the next few days so should i keep them in the towel or should i just plant them

S

Socalking

I got this 3 foot future tree growing in nothing but clay topped with blue ribbon, and chicken poo. just showed sex yesterday at 3 ft. Gotta just try out some seeds in the ground before you spend too much money, a lot of the time my best plants come from right in the dirt

IMG 1161
MasterDsKush

MasterDsKush

I got this 3 foot future tree growing in nothing but clay topped with blue ribbon, and chicken poo. just showed sex yesterday at 3 ft. Gotta just try out some seeds in the ground before you spend too much money, a lot of the time my best plants come from right in the dirt
I know what I hate using mutes it was just impulse bc I've never send something like this before I never started growing early may way to much rain is it okay to leave plants inside at 3 days at a time bc it's going to rain 3 days straight

S

Socalking

Yep, mother nature knows best, a few days of rain is okay in my location, i'll usually just let it happen nd hope for the best, number one rule I found, plants don't really like change, they would rather sit in the exact same spot with training early on, I'm hoping she reaches about 10 feet, gunna only finish her off with a bottle of kushi kush for flavor and bloom boosters for yeild.

MasterDsKush

MasterDsKush

Can I leave my plant inside for 2 days? Bc it's going to down pour here next 2 days

S

Socalking

I would not suggest it, unless you have an HpS lamp or LED light. On a timer in sync with the daylight hours, like I said, changing the environment does NO good for your plants and often times stunts them for days or weeks

C

Chamitch

It is much better to keep inside until they get a few sets of leaves or 5 6 inches then to put those poor seedlings in the rain. If had 100s no worries but when 10 20 bucks a seed dont risk it. The slight shock is fine. Think tomato plants come.from.greenhouse sometimes 100s of miles away slapped in new area blah blah. Point is keep them in. If you were truly worried about light you would wait till solstice ie june 21 to put outside so daylight doesnt get longer then shorter ;) think about nature.

MasterDsKush

MasterDsKush

When you bring it inside put it next to a window on the South side of the house it will be fine. How are they doing?
One of them bounced back i have to wait like a week bc i just transplanted the really needed it execpt the one that i started in a 7 gal im not going to ever transplant again i would rather just put them in the ground

S

Socalking

Yeah Once established it is all gravy from there, check it out, its been almsot 2 weeks since my last pic to now and she has already grown over a foot and a half in nothing but the dirt , got her the first feeding of fish ferts how is everything going over there??

MasterDsKush

MasterDsKush

Good I'll take a picture when I'm home from work I mean there growth definitely stunted a lot but there doing alittle better know but I'm afraid to feed lol I don't want to water them they do better when I don't

S

Socalking

I know what you mean, I tend to do the same thing with every strain(under or overwatering) if your temps arent too high, I would say 1 watering every four days, double it if temps are at 85-90, quadruple it if 100, and a few splashes of water mid day if it is over 100. What are your temps these days?

S

Socalking

She grew about another half foot since the last post, here is another pic from this morning or so, (she already grew another inch today) but im afraid the high winds will rip her apart, expecting 40-70 mph winds this week coming up

IMG 1277
below frigid

below frigid

She grew about another half foot since the last post, here is another pic from this morning or so, (she already grew another inch today) but im afraid the high winds will rip her apart, expecting 40-70 mph winds this week coming up

You sparked my curiosity, what part of the state is supposed to get 70 MPH winds. I assume you are in CA somewhere.

MasterDsKush

MasterDsKush

My plant looks like it's being eaten but I don't see any bugs

Top Bottom