My 2017 Outdoor Grow

• Thread starter MasterDsKush
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
S

Socalking

I live in a wind tunnel valley, winds reaching 90 at times,10- 40 on the reg, it is a place like death valley, in the mojave desert

S

Socalking

Gunna be a big one!! Mine hit almost 5 ft tall an maybe 4.5 ft wide

below frigid

below frigid

I live in a wind tunnel valley, winds reaching 90 at times,10- 40 on the reg, it is a place like death valley, in the mojave desert
I figured you had to be out there somewhere. Hope you have a fence tall enough to block your plants from some of the wind. I guess 10 ft plants are not popular in your area.

S

Socalking

Basically nobody bothers to grow without gh's or big brick walls, I'm getting some 50% sun netting at about 7 ft tall, I have the really strong cage to prevent a total loss, i have to rinse the buds weekly because of dust in the air,but i never get sun burns or mold on my buds due to low humidity and plenty of wind, makes for some veryyy smooth smoke. lol i have 11 mmj clinics in my area though, lmao. Going to be one of the first commercially legal outdoor areas soon though, why?! I have no clue, not easy to grow out here lmao

Last edited:
below frigid

below frigid

I used to live in the Salinas Valley, windy every afternoon in the summer and fall. Dusty too. I only grew 1 plant to maturity there for an experiment. Never thinking about the dust from the guys plowing the vegetable crops near by. When I went to harvest there was so much dust on it I had to throw it away. My main grow property is down in a valley, hardly ever a breeze. Dry like your place and 90-100+ degree days are the norm as well. Last 10 days have all been 100+. Probably 110+ at your spot. Nice cage by the way. Hate to have to buy 40 of them, LOL

S

Socalking

I cant stand the wind, but if you rinse daily or weekly it really makes for some good stuff!! 10 bucks a pop on local craigslist and fb sell sights, 40 bucks brand new. I have a collection of about 12 lol yep 110 all day every day lmao

IMG 1300
below frigid

below frigid

I cant stand the wind, but if you rinse daily or weekly it really makes for some good stuff!! 10 bucks a pop on local craigslist and fb sell sights, 40 bucks brand new. I have a collection of about 12 lol yep 110 all day every day lmao

Love the wind photo, LOL! Are you kidding me! LOL, poor plants, LOL

MasterDsKush

MasterDsKush

The here are my babies the one not in flower is about 2.5 feet the others all in flower tallest 1.3 ft I thought they would get a lot bigger maby to many stunts in growth think I might add alittle bio buzz grow to the 2.5 tga genetics 3rd demensition

IMG 0197
IMG 0198
IMG 0199
IMG 0200
IMG 0201
IMG 0202
S

Socalking

Lookin nice and frosty! Bend the once that isnt in flower over and add supplimental light for a couple weeks, tripple the harvest!

S

Socalking

Yeah, if it is in full veg, you can definitely throw a light over it for two hours a night, at dawn or at dusk, then when you are satisfied with the size and the nights are long, take off the light and let her finish, ofcourse you are risking confusing the plant if it is transition to flower, may be worth the risk imho. Yeah i would bend the main top over about 80 degrees and throw a light over it.

MasterDsKush

MasterDsKush

Why did my plant start growing to main colas if I didn't top it?? Anybody know? Also my plants that are auto flower already starting flowering and looking really crytsally I'll show them when it's light out

S

Socalking

Why did my plant start growing to main colas if I didn't top it?? Anybody know? Also my plants that are auto flower already starting flowering and looking really crytsally I'll show them when it's light out

That might mean she is ready to flower, when plants are sexually mature they begin to grow alternating nodes instead of symmetrical nodes and leaves

MasterDsKush

MasterDsKush

That might mean she is ready to flower, when plants are sexually mature they begin to grow alternating nodes instead of symmetrical nodes and leaves
Damn is it okay if the light cycle isn't ready yet she's outdoor??

MasterDsKush

MasterDsKush

Can u leave here out for another 30 days bc that's when it goes 12 12

MasterDsKush

MasterDsKush

Or should I maby try putting it inside for flower yet this task would be hard bc I would need permission and a tent

SpiderK

SpiderK

it does not need 12's outside.

once the days start dropping solstice the plant reads the days getting shorter and it will slowly flower and once the days get around 14 hrs they will quicken.

you could put clones out after being on 12/12's for two weeks now and even with day light hours sitting around 14hrs the plant will finish flowering a few weeks sooner then a 6fter from seed put out on june first. as long as days are getting shorter by you ( im at 42º lat my days are dropping 2-3 minutes per day ...

Top Bottom