My 2017 Outdoor Grow

• Thread starter MasterDsKush
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
SpiderK

SpiderK

but if you have a clone on 24hrs or 18 and put it outside july first it will re - veg and slow down and not do as good as seed from june 1st ... be stressed out. not good so try lining up indoor times with outdoor times before you put clone out

or if your daylight hours are going up u cant grow a good plant it will reveg unless it from equator landrace that flowers by time and not photo period.

but again, a great thing on aug 1st is taking clone from 12/12 and putting them out .... they will have rock hard buds and you can run longer flowering indoor only this way.

MasterDsKush

MasterDsKush

I don't have an indoor set up for the clones:( or I would do it thanks for the info tho @SpiderK thanks G

MasterDsKush

MasterDsKush

So this one Plant I have only one side is getting sunlight should I do this or no? I'm bending it with a bar

MasterDsKush

MasterDsKush

These are all my autos all so small but whatever I'll take it I'm learning as I go I do this for fun !

below frigid

below frigid

I think auto's just stay small. That's just the way they are bred. Long trichomes on those! How do they smell?

MasterDsKush

MasterDsKush

I think auto's just stay small. That's just the way they are bred. Long trichomes on those! How do they smell?
They smell amazing but I'm not worried about those I'm just worried about my non auto which is doing great just might be a late finish

MasterDsKush

MasterDsKush

Ok this one gal I got here she has some purple blackish color coming in on the outer fan leaf this just means it's flowering right? Well it's been flowering but I mean aging

MasterDsKush

MasterDsKush

My baby girl looks like she was eatten by cattiplliars but I can't find them anywhere in the plant???? My cola is about to fall off and a lot of other parts can't get a really good photo but they have been eating the start of where the but starts to grow right on the stem and destroys the whole nug

below frigid

below frigid

Are you seeing caterpillars? Looks like they might be starting to mold! I just noticed that I got a little on a couple of plants with the big dense buds! Bend the bud a little and look inside where the leaves are yellowing and dying. If it is brown or grey cut the bud off and trim mold away then dry. If it is mold and you do nothing you could lose atleast the COLA and maybe the whole plant. Caterpillars will cause a plant to mold.I just can't see any leafs in your photo's with chewing on the sides. If you don't see any you probably don't have them.

MasterDsKush

MasterDsKush

Are you seeing caterpillars? Looks like they might be starting to mold! I just noticed that I got a little on a couple of plants with the big dense buds! Bend the bud a little and look inside where the leaves are yellowing and dying. If it is brown or grey cut the bud off and trim mold away then dry. If it is mold and you do nothing you could lose atleast the COLA and maybe the whole plant. Caterpillars will cause a plant to mold.I just can't see any leafs in your photo's with chewing on the sides. If you don't see any you probably don't have them.
I have em for sure they were on my other plants there is poop everywhere

BudBogart

BudBogart

I have em for sure they were on my other plants there is poop everywhere
If it's a worm you will find it as you carefully cut away the brown section. Either way, get rid of it soon rather than wait. Be sure to sterilize the scissors after touching the brown. Beautiful thick dense cola, great job.

Top Bottom