My Blue haze bx Blue

• Thread starter tojocam
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Big Buddy

Big Buddy

Looks absolutely beautiful bro, I dont need to say how good the man made this line to you I know that. Whats the longest you've ever taken her bro? at about week 8 mine looks like its finishing up as well, but if I give her another week she hits a new growth period, I'm willing to bet if you leave one next time, she'll take a second explosion for ya. Afraid to say it though, cause if it happens that monster might try and eat ya bro!
I've got ROCs romulan x skunk, and his straight up romulan line he did running now as well, should be real interesting!

tojocam

tojocam

Cheers big b that's the longest yet 60days when i run her again i'll run the bitch 70day's lol im also running some of ROCs larryxromulan that should be interesting also.

Big Buddy

Big Buddy

Cheers big b that's the longest yet 60days when i run her again i'll run the bitch 70day's lol im also running some of ROCs larryxromulan that should be interesting also.

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh, i bet you've got the same pheno as me bro, looks done at 8, by 10 shes almost twice as big, by 12 its a massive collection of foxtails.
Nice on the larry x rom, i gave him the romulan stock that he found his male in from next generation, and let me tell ya, what nice romulan they have. Might not be the cut, but damn tasty.

tojocam

tojocam

I'll defo run her longer next time bb yeah the roc likes his romulan i ran his romulanxroyle dutchorange knock out stone for this part of the world lol.

Max Frost

Max Frost

I know this is an old thread, but I wanted to check her out since I've got a bluhzbx2blu cross going right now myself. AMAZING job, Tojo! Just beautiful!! This gives me fresh inspiration! What was the flavor/stone like on her? She looks like she'd taste blue as hell! Again bro...Niiiice!

Best,

Max :wacky:

BIGDAMBUD1

BIGDAMBUD1

Shit...I had to look myself Max...Sweet job Tojo...I hope yours rewards you the same Max...that's some good looking funk there...ROC has made some nice ladies in his time...I'm yet to be disappointed in his work...better keep a cut Max...she looks worthy...B

Max Frost

Max Frost

Shit...I had to look myself Max...Sweet job Tojo...I hope yours rewards you the same Max...that's some good looking funk there...ROC has made some nice ladies in his time...I'm yet to be disappointed in his work...better keep a cut Max...she looks worthy...B

Haha...no doubt, bro! I've got a mom vegging & 3 cuts about to flip already! I'll be milkin' her for sure! I really hope I like this strain as much as I'm expecting to. By 2014, I should have a gracious plenty jarred up & curing! :joyful:

Don Peppy

Don Peppy

Haha...no doubt, bro! I've got a mom vegging & 3 cuts about to flip already! I'll be milkin' her for sure! I really hope I like this strain as much as I'm expecting to. By 2014, I should have a gracious plenty jarred up & curing! :joyful:
2014.. I'll bring the New Years party favors bro.. And a bottle of Dom.. 1976.. Been on the shelve for awhile.. I think they would be a perfect match!.. Take them cuts..

Max Frost

Max Frost

Mmmm....good year! Of course, I'm in moonshine country so anything aged more than a week is vintage! :D Some excellent bubbly deserves some excellent bubble hash to go with it! ;) You bring the Dom & I'll be looking for the bags!

:stop: Then again...now that I've discovered QWISO hash, I doubt I'll ever fuck with bubble again. It's MUCH easier, more productive (in my experience) and waaay more potent! Ahhh...I think '14 is gonna be a great year!!!

BIGDAMBUD1

BIGDAMBUD1

Sooo...you selling seats?...having a New Years raffle?...fundraiser?....shit guys...Moonshine...Qwiso...some fresh BB/hz funk...I'll bring the ho ho's and a cot...and DP...a taste of that AK would go well here too...put me down for a seat if any's left....and if ya sold out...no worries...just don't shoot or beat the hell out of the skinny ass mole wandering round the place...he's just hoping for a no show seat maybe....hehe....B

Top Bottom