My Clones Haven't Been Doing So Hot

• Thread starter Hchaz
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Hchaz

Hchaz

i purchased more mature clones of GG4 this run. The stems were pretty woody. The clones were pretty well developed but I'm getting a lot of dead leaves and the branches are all drooping. I'm thinking either these are his old mother plants that have just been around too long, or it's too hot in my tent. My garage doesn't have ac so temps stay in the mid to upper 80s and might drop down to 75-80 at night. They are on the 6th week of flowering today. The buds look decent w lots of crystals. My last grow w similar setup yielded 11oz off three plants. I added water chiller on this one and keeping water at 65deg. I also added a third led light to this one. Maybe too much light?

My clones havent been doing so hot
My clones havent been doing so hot 2
My clones havent been doing so hot 3
My clones havent been doing so hot 4
dnewsome2

dnewsome2

i purchased more mature clones of GG4 this run. The stems were pretty woody. The clones were pretty well developed but I'm getting a lot of dead leaves and the branches are all drooping. I'm thinking either these are his old mother plants that have just been around too long, or it's too hot in my tent. My garage doesn't have ac so temps stay in the mid to upper 80s and might drop down to 75-80 at night. They are on the 6th week of flowering today. The buds look decent w lots of crystals. My last grow w similar setup yielded 11oz off three plants. I added water chiller on this one and keeping water at 65deg. I also added a third led light to this one. Maybe too much light?
I think you have two problems too much nitrogen and your temps are too high. I am curious to know what your humidity levels are like also.

Top Bottom