My Led Story

• Thread starter BuddyLuv
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
BuddyLuv

BuddyLuv

I have been an outside grower and and started 3 years ago planning to build a place to grow indoors. I bought the lumber in spring and started an out building hoping to be done by winter..
One third the way thru my project I blew my shoulder out and only had the real use of one arm. Well for one year I had to wait before I could continue.. really bummed me out and I was forced to grow out doors again..
I finished my building just before winter this year and had been saving for my eventual setup.. I placed an order with Dan at Timber grow lights and had them in short order.. Had a blast assembling the vero29's .. Very easy to do btw.
Well tonight My long awaited legal grow is a reality.. was so excited I felt like a little kid at Christmas and had to show someone that can appreciate it..
First pic is lights at 10%.... second pic is at 100%.. 5x5 tent and 3x 300 vero29 diy by Timber.. peace all... buddy

My led story
My led story 2
oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

I have been an outside grower and and started 3 years ago planning to build a place to grow indoors. I bought the lumber in spring and started an out building hoping to be done by winter..
One third the way thru my project I blew my shoulder out and only had the real use of one arm. Well for one year I had to wait before I could continue.. really bummed me out and I was forced to grow out doors again..
I finished my building just before winter this year and had been saving for my eventual setup.. I placed an order with Dan at Timber grow lights and had them in short order.. Had a blast assembling the vero29's .. Very easy to do btw.
Well tonight My long awaited legal grow is a reality.. was so excited I felt like a little kid at Christmas and had to show someone that can appreciate it..
First pic is lights at 10%.... second pic is at 100%.. 5x5 tent and 3x 300 vero29 diy by Timber.. peace all... buddy
looks ready to me,pop them beans and go,lol

gwheels

gwheels

The lights are beautiful. I have a 200 watt vero light and I think it is an awesome light. You have ample lighting for some good growth and room to have them veg out a bit !

gwheels

gwheels

Personally I like seeds. I have a few strains and every grow I think this is the best strain I have ever smoked. And this site does have great seeds for sale. When I run low on my hoard I am going to order 2 strains from here. Because I think a good 50/50 or so and a 90/10 sativa is what i like the most :D

K

kansabis

I can do either one and have always used clones.. Now i am going to do my own thing and go from scratch. So i will be seed shopping from somewhere.. really new to me so i need to do some research.
Yes this site,James bean company,Oregon elite and attitude would be my top recommendations.

hillbil

hillbil

You have some very good lighting there! Lots of photons from lots of angles equals “penetration”. Greenpoint, James Bean Company, GLC and The Dank Team have been very nice as well as BOG.

Top Bottom