My near death experience

• Thread starter chickenman
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
chickenman

chickenman

Premium Member
Supporter
A few years back I suffered a rupurted appendix. Being stubborn at the onset i put off going to doctor. Finaly went for a 3pm appointment. I was in a lot of pain and it was getting worse on arrival at Drs office. I showed up 10 mins early moaning trying to be tuff. I waited 45 mins till they let me in. I waited another 10 mins in room, pain was increasing. Finally the pain was very intense. I went to desk shouting i need to see the doctor RIGHT FUCKING NOW GODDAMMIT, finnaly she came out took one look and said of to emergency right now. Got to hospital, ran the tests off to surgery. Woke to surgeon telling me it took only 13 mins to do, kinda worried me. That was a Thru. Surgeon said 2 days max recovery.I was still in pain and given Demoral by the pump, kept hitting button still in pain.They also had me on blood thinner, antibiotics, nexium, and several other drugs, I felt worse as time went on. One night the pain was so bad I was screaming in agnoy. I confronted the nurse in hallway screaming please helpme Iam dying she freaked out and started crying. Another nusre heard screaming and crying and took charge. I devloped an infection called perentinitus, can be fatal. Took me off demoral and put me on morphine. The demoral was causing a reaction and i probaly was allergic to it. She said I will die soon if we dont get this tube in me. She said this is very serious we have to insert a tune up your nose to stomach and drain infection right now or you will die soon. this procedure was incredably painful and it took 5 attempts being held down not allowed to scream to get it in. Finally after 4 days, tube removed I was able to rest somme what more comfrotable. I finally started to feeling better and was ready to eat a lite meal. I requested food. The nurse said no way. I had not had a bowel movement or food in 10 days. I pleaded for food, she said no way doc will be here soon ask her, she said. Finally i said fuck it, called wife asked her to bring Won Ton soup from chinese restraunt. Also called friend.told him to bring dubies. He arrived got in wheelchair with ivs on pole out to parking lot where I was still so sick could barely inhale. after about 5 or six hits we heard my name paged and we headed back to room, had a small bowel movement, doc was waiting to see me. She listened to gut said hes fine give him some food. The mj effect was like a the sweetest angel of mercy came from heaven and removed my suffering. I felt a total spritual awakning. Its making my cry right now describing this, for the most part my pain was gone, and I was relieved and knew the worse was over. I never been so high in my life.. They removed the IV, I spent the night puffin dubes, next day went home with 7 different drug prescriptions which i did not fill. Instead I consulted with nutritionist and started juicing. also huge.. I QUIT THOSE DAM CIGARETTES. I just could not quit before this. I was in so much pain the last thing I wanted was a cig. No cravings, habit gone. Ill never forget the 1st thing I ate at home was some goat cheese and it tasted incredable. I juiced up several times daily,apples beets, celery, everyting i could find, along with avacodos nuts, raw milk and cheese. Everything tasted so goodand It was so good to be home. I Was still experiencing pain off and on, thats part of healing. After 30 days went to surgeon for follow up. He asked about pain. Told him still experiencing some but can handle. He asked about the oxy he scriped and when I told hom i did not fill any of his scrips he was very upset said I needed another MRI asap, iam foolish and in danger. I said no thanks doc see ya later, he was pissed. My recovery was slow but i made it and now am in incredable health as a recent physical reveled.
Pretty amazing story, good to share and relive as a reminder what a blessing good health is, how each is day such a blessing no matter what eles is going on being healthy is such a gift, feel like bull...CM

Venom818

Venom818

Glad you made it bro ,We just buried a cousin of mine from a ruptured appendix. Refused to go to the hospital when he finally did during surgery he had a heart attack went into a coma and never came out had 5% brain activity after 3 mo doc said there's no brain activity pull the plug.

sky high

sky high

they ALWAYS want ya to fill that Oxy script 'cus then they HAVE YOU BY THE SHORT AND CURLIES.

Wish I would been as smart as you were. Spent 5 years+ as their goddamn puppet before mother cannabis heled me kick those fuckin pills right out the door. 3 days into withdrawal..and that fuckin doc was lucky i was pukin so much i couldn't find the gun or make to to the hospital cus he woulda been dead...

but that feeling of comin out of it all was JUST like you described/like you experienced. Like a rebirth where everything was new and shiny!

glad ya made it out better than ya went in

devilrays

devilrays

glad you're good bro.
my appendix ruptured back in 88. doc said i was lucky i didn't go into gangreen perIonidist. (sp?)
worst pain ever!

Top Bottom