My Plant Has Been Dropping For A Couple Weeks And Just Looks Unhealthy

• Thread starter daniel15slas
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
daniel15slas

daniel15slas

I thought it might be heat or light stress but to be honest, I'm not sure, can I get suggestions.

My plant has been dropping for a couple weeks and just looks unhealthy
My plant has been dropping for a couple weeks and just looks unhealthy 2
My plant has been dropping for a couple weeks and just looks unhealthy 3
My plant has been dropping for a couple weeks and just looks unhealthy 4
My plant has been dropping for a couple weeks and just looks unhealthy 5
Toaster79

Toaster79

What are you feeding? Looks like beginning of N tox. Are you letting that pot dry out?

daniel15slas

daniel15slas

What are you feeding? Looks like beginning of N tox. Are you letting that pot dry out?
No, the plant is not dried out yet, and I rarely let it go dry... I was think N tox also... Cause its starting to form a claw... How do i go about curing it?

Toaster79

Toaster79

No, the plant is not dried out yet, and I rarely let it go dry... I was think N tox also... Cause its starting to form a claw... How do i go about curing it?

For a start back of with the part that provides high levels of N. And let that dirt dry out a bit before next watering/feed.

daniel15slas

daniel15slas

For a start back of with the part that provides high levels of N. And let that dirt dry out a bit before next watering/feed.
OK, I will do that. Anything else that comes to mind to help her recover?

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

i agree n tox coming to a store near you,your flowering and the plant dont need all that nitrogen,go more for your p and k, plants look good though,just bump down the n a bit,keep a eye on the top,got a little twisting going on,check under the leaves make sure there isnt any creepy crawlers,ideal is level across the board for your npk values,we just manipulate them to our own satisfaction if you dig

daniel15slas

daniel15slas

i agree n tox coming to a store near you,your flowering and the plant dont need all that nitrogen,go more for your p and k, plants look good though,just bump down the n a bit,keep a eye on the top,got a little twisting going on,check under the leaves make sure there isnt any creepy crawlers,ideal is level across the board for your npk values,we just manipulate them to our own satisfaction if you dig
I get ya, So can I show you my nutrient schedule and what you would decide to cut out? @oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

I get ya, So can I show you my nutrient schedule and what you would decide to cut out? @oldskol4evr
what is your npk ,now add them all up,after about 3 weeks into flower and stretch stop,a higher p and k will do the job,for instants 10-10-10 in flower it be more like .5-10-10 and if it needed a little zap as for cal issues id go .5-10-15 the nitrogen also comes from oxygen to lmao.i use KNF stuff,most i ferment myself,so i dont worry about it much,i put eggshell slurry with apple cider vinger under the transplant,fill about 3in of compost add another 1 inch or so of soil put transplant in,and give them sun and a little of the kinn fermented for there liking hahah

daniel15slas

daniel15slas

@Rootbound I feed in gallons and i usually feed it once a week. more if needed. I usually put .128 of a gallon (3 1/4 teaspoons) of my part A and Part b, and .065 ( 1 1/4 teaspoon and 2 1/8 teaspoons). But this last feed (Yesterday) I feed them all at .065... and added some mammoth P to the mix

Top Bottom