My Sour Bubble #4

• Thread starter OrganicFarmr
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
O

OrganicFarmr

Here's a few shots of my SB#4 phenotype.

nice hollow stems

My sour bubble 4
My sour bubble 4 2
My sour bubble 4 3
Img 0116 crop
My sour bubble 4 5
My sour bubble 4 6

UgrewWHAT

UgrewWHAT

T'was a very busy evening at the restaurant tonight, folks. Sometimes it all lines right up and as a waiter on wheels we find ourselves in a place that we in NorCal like to call "Super-Phukt". Lol! Yes!

It's when you're hanging on by the skin of your teeth with what and whom you do' have to work with... whilst watching it sink right before your very eyes! Rare, but it does happen. You service job folks out there know this all too well.

Enter the BIG F-A-T bowl of BOG's Sour Bubble that awaited my arrival home following this evenings slaughter...

Per my January 7th post of this same thread I have revisited the BOG's Sour Bubble that I'd won in the raffle at the Emerald Cup.

What hadn't occurred to me whilst I'd had my first experience with smoking BOG's work is that by Cup time it still hadn't really sat long enough to fully cure. It's complexity has completely changed.

The Sour D influence in this bud is nil if anything at all. That Bazooka Joe, disolving powdered sugar bubblegum flavor has come out full force having sat in the dungeon(i.e.: canning jar in a cool, dark place) over the last two months.

The high has improved significantly and is very sweetly balanced head to body. It brings on a floating sensation of all things! This one moves you and I'd almost go out on a limb and say that the high rivals Bullrider in its ability to generate that up-down sensation.

Matter of fact... I think I'm gonna fly this floating magic carpet ride into dreamland! I got my ass kicked tonight. G'night folks!

ShroomKing

ShroomKing

Best of luck. Peace
T'was a very busy evening at the restaurant tonight, folks. Sometimes it all lines right up and as a waiter on wheels we find ourselves in a place that we in NorCal like to call "Super-Phukt". Lol! Yes!

It's when you're hanging on by the skin of your teeth with what and whom you do' have to work with... whilst watching it sink right before your very eyes! Rare, but it does happen. You service job folks out there know this all too well.

Enter the BIG F-A-T bowl of BOG's Sour Bubble that awaited my arrival home following this evenings slaughter...

Per my January 7th post of this same thread I have revisited the BOG's Sour Bubble that I'd won in the raffle at the Emerald Cup.

What hadn't occurred to me whilst I'd had my first experience with smoking BOG's work is that by Cup time it still hadn't really sat long enough to fully cure. It's complexity has completely changed.

The Sour D influence in this bud is nil if anything at all. That Bazooka Joe, disolving powdered sugar bubblegum flavor has come out full force having sat in the dungeon(i.e.: canning jar in a cool, dark place) over the last two months.

The high has improved significantly and is very sweetly balanced head to body. It brings on a floating sensation of all things! This one moves you and I'd almost go out on a limb and say that the high rivals Bullrider in its ability to generate that up-down sensation.

Matter of fact... I think I'm gonna fly this floating magic carpet ride into dreamland! I got my ass kicked tonight. G'night folks!
Looks awesome! I love SourBubble.
But there are no SourD in the genetics.

UgrewWHAT

UgrewWHAT

Holy smokes! I made an assumption mistake. See, what you've pointed out here makes a world of sense. Because that cat standing right next to me had the Grande Prize ticket(whereas my raffle numbers landed me 2nd Place).

Both of our jars said "Sour Bubble" but we had two different pheno's. We both noticed it right off the bat. His looked much more Bubblegum at least from my experience. Bud structure was almost the same but appearance was definitely different. Scent as well.

Wish I would've crossed numbers with that other raffle winner. It'd be nice to summon his two cents!

Mr_GreenGenes

Mr_GreenGenes

I had a very purple SB with the exact same bud structure and look as the top pics. Short, sturdy and fat plants. Very nice job fellas. MGG

Top Bottom