My Tree Grow!

• Thread starter DrPhillippe
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
DrPhillippe

DrPhillippe

So I'v embarked on another jounrey to grow the most MASSIVE indoor trees! I usually start my beans off in damp paper towels. From there I transfer into plastic cups or small plastic pots. I typically use cana coco. However in the past I've used a soil mixture which was 50% Happy Frog & 50% Ocean Forest and I've added perlite. Now these days after extreme side by side testing & comparison I only use Cana Coco. FYI I wouldn't suggest for any newbies to try a grow like the type I'm about to profile here. It's extremely difficult and you REALLY have to know what the hell you're doing. If you don't know the first thing about training or plant care stay away from trying to pull something like this off. The main problem is ceiling height and burning your tops up. The other problems are keeping your massive bitches well hydrated and well fed. About 7-8yrs ago I was under the impression that the bigger the pot the bigger the tree. Well this might be true or as you will soon see it might not be? I use to use those humongous plastic tots from Walmart like the one's people use for cags of beer or whatever. I would drill out the bottoms with a 2inch+ holesaw bit for adquate drainage and man did I do some seriously big girls with those. My largest indoor harvest was 57.5ozs! Just a bit over 3lbs a plant. That's pretty sick for indoors. I've tested those tots outdoors and rocked over 5lbs per plants! So the potential is definitely there to yield some serious weight. Now fast forward to the present day. I'm alot older and a lot lazier. Hell I guess I'm alot wiser too as with age comes wisdom. Btw I've been growing cannabis for over 25yrs!! So I guess I know little a bit. My most recent tree grow actually happened by accident! I really never intended on my girls getting so beastly especially out of a 7gal grow bag! But here we are and I'll start with the strains since you already know the medium. The strains were all developed by me since yes I am a breeder. I'm one of probably a million other breeders out there who just enjoy crossing different types of cannabis indica & sativa to achieve something new, fresh & extra potent! So here's what I'v got going on: Wonder Woman (White Rhino X White Window), Jack White (White Rhino X Jack Herer), Jack Og (Jack Herer X Og), Jack Haze (Jack Herer X Lavender Haze), Jackpot Og (Jack Og X Og #13), Jack & Sours (Jack Herer X Sour Grapes). That's all of the strains that will be discussed in this journal. If you want extra details about my Jack White project check out the breeder's lounge and click on my post: Jack White. Stay tuned for more updates and ask away with any questions. I'll do my best to answer and update weekly! Now for some beastly bitchin pics! Here's a link to my breeding project: JACK WHITE-https://www.thcfarmer.com/community/threads/jack-white-f1-personally-bred.93441/

My tree grow
My tree grow 2
My tree grow 3
Last edited:
madgrower

madgrower

So I'v embarked on another jounrey to grow the most MASSIVE indoor trees! I usually start my beans off in damp paper towels. From there I transfer into plastic cups or small plastic pots. I typically use cana coco. However in the past I've used a soil mixture which was 50% Happy Frog & 50% Ocean Forest and I've added perlite. Now these days after extreme side by side testing & comparison I only use Cana Coco. FYI I wouldn't suggest for any newbies to try a grow like the type I'm about to profile here. It's extremely difficult and you REALLY have to know what the hell you're doing. If you don't know the first thing about training or plant care stay away from trying to pull something like this off. The main problem is ceiling height and burning your tops up. The other problems are keeping your massive bitches well hydrated and well fed. About 7-8yrs ago I was under the impression that the bigger the pot the bigger the tree. Well this might be true or as you will soon see it might not be? I use to use those humongous plastic tots from Walmart like the one's people use for cags of beer or whatever. I would drill out the bottoms with a 2inch+ holesaw bit for adquate drainage and man did I do some seriously big girls with those. My largest indoor harvest was 57.5ozs! Just a bit over 3lbs a plant. That's pretty sick for indoors. I've tested those tots outdoors and rocked over 5lbs per plants! So the potential is definitely there to yield some serious weight. Now fast forward to the present day. I'm alot older and a lot lazier. Hell I guess I'm alot wiser too as with age comes wisdom. Btw I've been growing cannabis for over 25yrs!! So I guess I know little a bit. My most recent tree grow actually happened by accident! I really never intended on my girls getting so beastly especially out of a 7gal grow bag! But here we are and I'll start with the strains since you already know the medium. The strains were all developed by me since yes I am a breeder. I'm one of probably a million other breeders out there who just enjoy crossing different types of cannabis indica & sativa to achieve something new, fresh & extra potent! So here's what I'v got going on: Wonder Woman (White Rhino X White Window), Jack White (White Rhino X Jack Herer), Jack Og (Jack Herer X Og), Jack Haze (Jack Herer X Lavender Haze), Jackpot Og (Jack Og X Og #13), Jack & Sours (Jack Herer X Sour Grapes). That's all of the strains that will be discussed in this journal. If you want extra details about my Jack White project check out the breeder's lounge and click on my post: Jack White. Stay tuned for more updates and ask away with any questions. I'll do my best to answer and update weekly! Now for some beastly bitchin pics! Here's a link to my breeding project: JACK WHITE-https://www.thcfarmer.com/community/threads/jack-white-f1-personally-bred.93441/
thats unbelievable

JakeyBakey

JakeyBakey

Big rooms and big plants too!
your definatley a breeder too ;)
I just want to Break those in half - throw a screen on them - and flip the lights.
Keep the pictures rolling , how will you handle the stretch?

Last edited:
DrPhillippe

DrPhillippe

Big rooms and big plants too!
your definatley a breeder too ;)
I just want to Break those in half - throw a screen on them - and flip the lights.
Keep the pictures rolling , how will you handle the stretch?
Okay I'm back again. Damn I love weed! I almost got discouraged from posting anymore posts on here because of a few dipshits who felt the need to start problems with me on another post. However I've decided to not continue to play into their drama and insignificance. So here we are on with my Tree Grow journal! To start I wanted to answer JakeyBakey's question. How I handle the stretch is by doing two things and they go like this:
#1) I always top the plant 1wk after I flip into flowering mode. Whenever I say "top the plant" I mean I cut as many goddamn clones as possible. I go down to the second to third internode. Even after doing this I still manage *incredible* yields!
#2) I train the topped plant by bending, twisting & pulling down the tops. Sometimes I even *break* branches aka tops! Believe it or not these plants are *super* resilient! If I break a branch on puropse I make sure not to completely severe the plant's tissue. I'll make sure to add a follow-up post with a few of my *insane* torturous training techniques...lol

Alright getting back to business. A grow like this takes time. Lot's of freakin' time! The larger the tree. The longer the flower. Normally a plant half to 3/4s of this size would on average take 60-72 days. Take that & add another 30-60 days ontop! It's basicay like I'm mimicking an outdoor season inside! Trees this size on average take around 90+ days to finish properly. That's if *nothing* goes wrong and your growing techniques are flawless. A plant this size eats alot. You have to basically scale everything up. The plant wants and *needs* more nutrition. I mean think about it and it'll make sense. A smaller person would eat a lot less than a massively sized person right? Well the same goes for plants of this size and stature. So you really have to your feedings under control or else the trees will go extremely deficient. Once they go to a certain point of deficiency it's almost *impossible* to bring them back to 100% health. Then your yield suffers and of course trichome production suffers too. Believe me I've been through it all. Under feeding or over feeding growing trees isn't no walk in the park! Another very easy thing to do is over feed these big Bertha's and you're one word: F#cked! Some of you might be thinking is all of that worth it? Is the extra wait, extra care & extra finesse worth it? Why not just run a perpetual harvest Scrog & Screen setup? I'll answer all of these questions. Yes for me it's absolutely worth it! I happen to live in a state where plant numbers matter. So instead of packing a 4x8 table with 50-250 plants I would rather pack two rooms with 12-15 "Trees" on each side. This lowers my plant numbers to 24-30. Yes I still am able to run perpetual harvest. So every 30-45 days I'm harvesting 30-40lbs of high grade! That's on average 2lbs per plant and that's a conservative number. Look I'm not going to sit here and lead you to believe it's easy as pie to do what I do. Because it's definitely quite the opposite of easy. However if there is a will. Then there is always a way! Why do I choose to grow like this? Because I find it challanging & super entertaining! Not to mention the end reward is unreal! Now if you don't need that amount of dope then don't try this at home. But if you're a heavy smoker and grower for the medical community then you need to produce and that is what I do *produce* at a fraction of the plant numbers that most other growers do! So here's a few more pics of the Jack Og, Jack White & Jack & Sours. The first pics are of the beasts still in veg. The pics that follow are of them at about 3wks into flower. Oh yeah I had to stand on a ladder to take some nice pics of the tops. But here you guys go...enjoy!

20180116 104207
20180116 104211
20180116 104218
20180116 104317
20180116 104321
20180116 104325
20180116 104348
20180116 104352
20180116 104358
20180116 104403
20180116 104426
20180116 104444
20180116 104524
20180116 104528
20180116 104533
20180116 104539
20180116 104558
DrPhillippe

DrPhillippe

UPDATE: So I'm at 5wks here. These girls are one word: PIGS!! I've been hand watering and growing in 7gal grow bags with Cana Coco. I'm basically feeding daily and flushing every 3-4 days to avoid salt build ups & nutrient lock out. I'm currently running H&G along with Organic Big Bud, Carbo load, Trinty, Bio Bud & Floralicious Bloom. My tops have been gaining so much weight these past 2wks it's INSANE! I had to spend about 6hrs tying up donkey dick colas. Well here's some pics to enjoy. I'll post back soon! Until then Happy Growing!

20180122 174821
20180122 174613
20180122 174141
20180122 174626
20180122 174952
20180123 151015
20180123 151020
20180123 151107
20180123 152048
20180123 153047
20180123 153042
20180123 153058
20180123 152757
20180123 152518
20180123 152955
GT21

GT21

I like soup
Supporter
Okay I'm back again. Damn I love weed! I almost got discouraged from posting anymore posts on here because of a few dipshits who felt the need to start problems with me on another post. However I've decided to not continue to play into their drama and insignificance. So here we are on with my Tree Grow journal! To start I wanted to answer JakeyBakey's question. How I handle the stretch is by doing two things and they go like this:
#1) I always top the plant 1wk after I flip into flowering mode. Whenever I say "top the plant" I mean I cut as many goddamn clones as possible. I go down to the second to third internode. Even after doing this I still manage *incredible* yields!
#2) I train the topped plant by bending, twisting & pulling down the tops. Sometimes I even *break* branches aka tops! Believe it or not these plants are *super* resilient! If I break a branch on puropse I make sure not to completely severe the plant's tissue. I'll make sure to add a follow-up post with a few of my *insane* torturous training techniques...lol

Alright getting back to business. A grow like this takes time. Lot's of freakin' time! The larger the tree. The longer the flower. Normally a plant half to 3/4s of this size would on average take 60-72 days. Take that & add another 30-60 days ontop! It's basicay like I'm mimicking an outdoor season inside! Trees this size on average take around 90+ days to finish properly. That's if *nothing* goes wrong and your growing techniques are flawless. A plant this size eats alot. You have to basically scale everything up. The plant wants and *needs* more nutrition. I mean think about it and it'll make sense. A smaller person would eat a lot less than a massively sized person right? Well the same goes for plants of this size and stature. So you really have to your feedings under control or else the trees will go extremely deficient. Once they go to a certain point of deficiency it's almost *impossible* to bring them back to 100% health. Then your yield suffers and of course trichome production suffers too. Believe me I've been through it all. Under feeding or over feeding growing trees isn't no walk in the park! Another very easy thing to do is over feed these big Bertha's and you're one word: F#cked! Some of you might be thinking is all of that worth it? Is the extra wait, extra care & extra finesse worth it? Why not just run a perpetual harvest Scrog & Screen setup? I'll answer all of these questions. Yes for me it's absolutely worth it! I happen to live in a state where plant numbers matter. So instead of packing a 4x8 table with 50-250 plants I would rather pack two rooms with 12-15 "Trees" on each side. This lowers my plant numbers to 24-30. Yes I still am able to run perpetual harvest. So every 30-45 days I'm harvesting 30-40lbs of high grade! That's on average 2lbs per plant and that's a conservative number. Look I'm not going to sit here and lead you to believe it's easy as pie to do what I do. Because it's definitely quite the opposite of easy. However if there is a will. Then there is always a way! Why do I choose to grow like this? Because I find it challanging & super entertaining! Not to mention the end reward is unreal! Now if you don't need that amount of dope then don't try this at home. But if you're a heavy smoker and grower for the medical community then you need to produce and that is what I do *produce* at a fraction of the plant numbers that most other growers do! So here's a few more pics of the Jack Og, Jack White & Jack & Sours. The first pics are of the beasts still in veg. The pics that follow are of them at about 3wks into flower. Oh yeah I had to stand on a ladder to take some nice pics of the tops. But here you guys go...enjoy!
Quick question... After trimmin
..what the hell do you do with all that plant matter... My dump would love you hahaha$$$$$

DrPhillippe

DrPhillippe

Quick question... After trimmin
..what the hell do you do with all that plant matter... My dump would love you hahaha$$$$$
Well the wife and I make oil & butter. The stalks I sometimes use for craft projects. I try not to waste anything. Here's a few more pics I snapped. Btw I just got this newer product called: Terpenator. I'm thinking about testing it on one of my trees. I'm just not sure about it yet? Idk if I should go gangsta and try it on one of these truly stacked beautiful bitches or one that I just fipped over? Either way I'm a bit skeptical whenever I have a solid regime dialed in from years of trial & effort. I hate trying new stuff that could potentially wreck your crop. So does anyone know about or use a product called: TREPNATOR?

20180123 153146
20180123 153105
20180123 153039
20180123 152948
20180123 152810
GT21

GT21

I like soup
Supporter
Well the wife and I make oil & butter. The stalks I sometimes use for craft projects. I try not to waste anything. Here's a few more pics I snapped. Btw I just got this newer product called: Terpenator. I'm thinking about testing it on one of my trees. I'm just not sure about it yet? Idk if I should go gangsta and try it on one of these truly stacked beautiful bitches or one that I just fipped over? Either way I'm a bit skeptical whenever I have a solid regime dialed in from years of trial & effort. I hate trying new stuff that could potentially wreck your crop. So does anyone know about or use a product called: TREPNATOR?
Looks great... People i know use it all through flower.

DrPhillippe

DrPhillippe

Looks great... People i know use it all through flower.
Does it work? Will it burn? Are there any side by side comparisons done? Any grow reports or journals? It looks really interesting & I got a great deal on 2 gals of it!

GT21

GT21

I like soup
Supporter
Does it work? Will it burn? Are there any side by side comparisons done? Any grow reports or journals? It looks really interesting & I got a great deal on 2 gals of it!
People say yes
Cut in half with other nutes
Search terpinator

DrPhillippe

DrPhillippe

So I'm just a bit over 6wks here. I've been using 315w cmh lights to flower these lovely ladies. Each tree has it's own one & half 315w cmh light so figure about 500+ watts of cmh light per tree. I'm also doing a side by side comparison testing two 315s vs one 1000w hps. I'll be starting a new thread on that subject once I get my final yield numbers in. So far imo the 315s are killing it!

20180130 163325
20180130 163302
20180130 163015
20180130 162950
20180130 162943
20180130 162920
20180130 162916
20180130 162916
20180128 115350
20180128 115342
20180128 115359
20180130 163302