• Thread starter john martin
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
J

Jfrezy

Currently running 4 at 3 foot above the canopy due to lower ceilings

N

Napalmog

Wsup all, im about to buy 10 nanolux de chill and it would be much appreciated if you guys can tell me what you think about it n/or any link of someone review or something to help me deciding if i get them or not.

Thank you

R

raphen_ilweed

Hi there. I am interested in these as well. Experience with air cooled but not these particular models. The all inclusive design is quite nice and the 8 inch ducting allows for good airflow. There are great benefits to air cooled depending on situation and setup. The best benefit is it can heat your house! Probably not so good if you live in a warm climate.

Just remember with air cooled hoods you want to pull the air through the system and not push so that hot air is not blowing down on the canopy if there are leaks.
Cleaning them every run with a water/vinegar solution and a small squeegee is easy and fairly quick.
Mount them to a horizontal bar, ie metal emt conduit, t-bar or square tubing then mount the bar to the ceiling on a simple pulley system.
Use rigid metal ducting instead of the flexible crap so to reduce noise and increase air flow effeciency.
They are not really "air cooled" but more "designed to move hot air away with a separate purchased fan". ;)

Top Bottom