Need Advice

• Thread starter Hulu123
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
H

Hulu123

Hell, i have an issue if you would please advise me on , i have just realised about 4 weeks into flower 12/12 for the past week maybe more that the timer was coming back on for 5 hours in separate segments, and then staying off untill it was due to come back on, i only noticed because it looks like the bud isnt developing right so i checked. And now there is thin buds that feel empty at the tops of my stems i am worried they are turning hermaphrodite what should i do.

KneeDeep34

KneeDeep34

Im sry my friend but most likely nothing you can do... They will go hermi for sure... Idk if this would work or not but you could maybe try to re veg them for a few weeks or months and try flowering again but thats no gaurentee. Merely speculation... If it does work you have saved the day. If it doesn't then you have wasted resources... If it where me i would turn it all into concentrate of some kind so its not a total loss... Most likely there is no going back sadly.

patchgrower

patchgrower

i would try flipping back to 12\12 and see what happens. like kneedeep34 said they are probably going hermie anyway but maybe not .they might bounce back and even if they dont you can always do something with it. good luck.

GT21

GT21

I like soup
Supporter
Hell, i have an issue if you would please advise me on , i have just realised about 4 weeks into flower 12/12 for the past week maybe more that the timer was coming back on for 5 hours in separate segments, and then staying off untill it was due to come back on, i only noticed because it looks like the bud isnt developing right so i checked. And now there is thin buds that feel empty at the tops of my stems i am worried they are turning hermaphrodite what should i do.
Hahaha.how does stuff like this even happen?!?!?! Fix the timer then sit and worry till the plant is fucked or till its ok... Youll know in less than 2 weeks i bet. Good luck.

H

Hulu123

Update: so it looks like its come good to a degree, buds seem to be forming, but the hairs on the initial bud growth before the timer was incorrect has now started to look orange brown and dont seem to be growing does anyone know if these bud sites will grow as normal? . Can anyone inform me as to whether i am safe?

20180605 162918
20180605 162806
20180607 180714
20180607 180352
20180607 180346
20180607 180520
patchgrower

patchgrower

just wondering what you are feeding them . it almost looks like too much nitrogen.also what medium are you growing in ? i would definately keep going at this point and see what happens , but it would be nice to figure out what is going on as it's not normal.could be just bouncing back from the light issue ,but it seems like there is more to it .

Top Bottom