Need Cannabis Doctor

• Thread starter kamilkaan
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
K

kamilkaan

hey guys, i am new at growing and had some problem at my 15th day after germination.2 days ago i did topping and took the 5th set off. yesterday watered my lady and today i realized little yellow areas between veins of top leaves. could someone help me pls i need to know that what is wrong with my plant ?

Image2
Image1
GT21

GT21

I like soup
Supporter
hey guys, i am new at growing and had some problem at my 15th day after germination.2 days ago i did topping and took the 5th set off. yesterday watered my lady and today i realized little yellow areas between veins of top leaves. could someone help me pls i need to know that what is wrong with my plant ?
Take a pic of the stem too

K

kamilkaan

My soil is biomix light and i added mycorrhiza. i use AN micro, bloom, grow set. i water them every 2-3 day depending on how dry soil is. for 2 liter of drinking water i use 3 ml of each nutritions ( on nutritions, it says my plant should get 2 ml/l, can this be the reason, using less nutritions ? ) . my soil is biomix light and i added mycorrhiza.

GT21

GT21

I like soup
Supporter
My soil is biomix light and i added mycorrhiza. i use AN micro, bloom, grow set. i water them every 2-3 day depending on how dry soil is. for 2 liter of drinking water i use 3 ml of each nutritions ( on nutritions, it says my plant should get 2 ml/l, can this be the reason, using less nutritions ? ) . my soil is biomix light and i added mycorrhiza.
You could definitely lay off the nutes till the plant shows you it needs food. Many soils can last over a month with just water.

ken dog

ken dog

Those tiny spots on that one leaf... Have you checked for bugs?... Do you have any sort of high-powered magnifying lens or something?

I also agree that they look fully fed... They are a luscious green... Deep dark green.

K

kamilkaan

Those tiny spots on that one leaf... Have you checked for bugs?... Do you have any sort of high-powered magnifying lens or something?' d

I also agree that they look fully fed... They are a luscious green... Deep dark green.

i didn't check with a magnifying lens but i did check for bugs with a closer look. i don't think it is a bug. i though it was cal/mag deficiency. for now i will flush with 6.5 ph water and then after a day i will add some cal/mag.

ken dog

ken dog

You can folliar feed with Cal Mag... make sure you get the undersides of the leaves.

Top Bottom