Need Help Diagnosing

• Thread starter Ander
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Toaster79

Toaster79

What happened to ander, the guy that posted this, he just trying to get us all together, lol

Who's ander? Thought this was our party

They seem to be doing good and are all different strains that have the ratings of 25% or more, but really it wasn't the thx I was after it was what they could help me with medically as I have two slipped discs anxiety and chronic kidney stones.. yup no narcotics for me

25% of what?

A

Ander

Wow dont know where to start ...right light led vipers 600 w last feed i made was a tea with 15 ml anb. cal mag .mamorph p .some bio tea or somthing and aptus startbooster. But the temps got pretty high and i did have a fan pretty close.

1diesel1

1diesel1

Staff
Supporter
How high temps? Ph level? Are you in soil?

Mr.growz

Mr.growz

Arid conditions? Low rH and wind not helping it?
Nope it's me mostly I think as I'm trying to manifold and let the heck out of these clones.first not new to growing but haven't done it before this grow in 19years and hydro then. Second 8 bonzaid the heck out of 6 different strains just to see how they react and most didn't like it and were put into shock using nugnuckets suggestions on manifolding with clones.. til I realized they actually were doing exactly buckets said they would do.. so slightly in shock always I guess but flourishing. Here's a decent pic of the LST method/manifold vs not..

Mr.growz

Mr.growz

Nope it's me mostly I think as I'm trying to manifold and let the heck out of these clones.first not new to growing but haven't done it before this grow in 19years and hydro then. Second 8 bonzaid the heck out of 6 different strains just to see how they react and most didn't like it and were put into shock using nugnuckets suggestions on manifolding with clones.. til I realized they actually were doing exactly buckets said they would do.. so slightly in shock always I guess but flourishing. Here's a decent pic of the LST method/manifold vs not..
First strain nugnuckets theory topped but no manifold and lolipoped..won't do this again..2nd plant no lollipop and pinched for manifold3rd topped no pinch or manifold just let to open middle to high and fourth topped and manifolded no lolipop

Mr.growz

Mr.growz

First strain nugnuckets theory topped but no manifold and lolipoped..won't do this again..2nd plant no lollipop and pinched for manifold3rd topped no pinch or manifold just let to open middle to high and fourth topped and manifolded no lolipop
And meant LST where there were errors sorry just smoked some good hash.lol

Nugteq

Nugteq

?buddy? Don’t think so. Jumping to conclusions before getting all the facts usually starts a shit show. But I digress, seeing the fact that ander and nugteq joined up within 3 months of each other in 2016 you probably no each other. So smart ass, this post is most likely a set up between the 2 of you and you already no all the answers .
lol whatever ur smoking on must be real good

Nugteq

Nugteq

Anyways with the exception of Toaster and Ander this post is filled with spam, ego and master grower pride lmao.

Ander if you'd like some help please continue to post pictures of your plants we can go from there. Peace.

Latest posts

Top Bottom