• Thread starter Iceman2494
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
crimsonecho

crimsonecho

Self-Proclaimed Don Quixote
Supporter
Cunuk seeds . First time ordering from them
Mine is from sensi seeds so i am not sure if they have the same lineage and even if they have, they will probably be different phenos but if you have a good pheno, it will be easy to grow. I did one grow and currently doing another with Nl and keeping a journal. You can check it out if you like.

Iceman2494

Iceman2494

Mine is from sensi seeds so i am not sure if they have the same lineage and even if they have, they will probably be different phenos but if you have a good pheno, it will be easy to grow. I did one grow and currently doing another with Nl and keeping a journal. You can check it out if you like.
Def will . I was wondering if to just buy a shop light and use that for veg or just keep the led light I have already and just get another one that has veg mode .

Iceman2494

Iceman2494

How do I check out journals?

Iceman2494

Iceman2494

crimsonecho

crimsonecho

Self-Proclaimed Don Quixote
Supporter
Just read your first journal . If I could do half of that I’d be happy . So when you top . You wait for it to split and take those two and tie down ?
Thanks for the kind words man. Are you asking about tying down for manifolding?
If so, you let it grow 6 nodes. Top it down to 3, clear the bottom 2 and you are left with 2 main branches you tie it down. Let those grow 5 nodes, top it down to 3 and clear the 2nd one, so you are left with 1st and 3rd nodes. 2 branches on each nodes, 2 nodes on each mains, 2 mains on the whole plant. Thats how i did it at least.

Iceman2494

Iceman2494

If so, you let it grow 6 nodes. Top it down to 3, clear the bottom 2 and you are left with 2 main branches you tie it down. Let those grow 5 nodes, top it down to 3 and clear the 2nd one, so you are left with 1st and 3rd nodes. 2 branches on each nodes, 2 nodes on each mains, 2 mains on the whole plant. Thats how i did it at least.
I thought you just keep topping to bush out . Last grow I did years and years ago I did lst to some afghan and some skunks . Main cola kept growing outward and turned into a small bush . If I remember right I got them around 5 ft or more . Cloned out the ass . Had them as House plants around lamps . Shit that’s almost 10 years ago .

Iceman2494

Iceman2494

Plus you guys talk all this crazy stuff I’ve never heard of. Cobs or whatever and boards . I have zero experience in any of this . I used a 1000w hps . God flowering under a shit load of cfls .

Iceman2494

Iceman2494

Seeds sprouted.. finally . Googled and cob lights all night . A little bit educated . I’ll go back to my roots and just kiss. I like the knowledge and the journals help . I really do appreciate the help

Top Bottom