Need Help Please

• Thread starter Dedo1221
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
D

Dedo1221

Hey guys have a question I have seven female LSD plants that are doing phenomenal . And then I have one northern lights which I can’t believe I didn’t notice earlier but it is a hermi. I am in Massachusetts in my grill was outside and it’s starting to get colder so I figure in my groceries and is coming to an end very soon .So my question for you is the blades are getting pretty big but it looks like it’s about the flower should I move the plant or should I just cut it and get rid of it. I know even though it’s a Hermi I still can use it it might not be as good as my females but I would hate to just trash it so my question with such little time left should I try to dig around her keep her RuPaul together and just move it and hoping it doesn’t shocker please give me some advice

Monster762

Monster762

Hey guys have a question I have seven female LSD plants that are doing phenomenal . And then I have one northern lights which I can’t believe I didn’t notice earlier but it is a hermi. I am in Massachusetts in my grill was outside and it’s starting to get colder so I figure in my groceries and is coming to an end very soon .So my question for you is the blades are getting pretty big but it looks like it’s about the flower should I move the plant or should I just cut it and get rid of it. I know even though it’s a Hermi I still can use it it might not be as good as my females but I would hate to just trash it so my question with such little time left should I try to dig around her keep her RuPaul together and just move it and hoping it doesn’t shocker please give me some advice
You risk pollenating everything. Best thing is wet down and put trash bag over plant then chop it.

Madmax

Madmax

Yeah fuck that dude.it will ruin your other plants and then youll have to wait for the seed to ripen so you can get most of it out.once it pollenates other plant they will use all there energy producing seeds than bud..

Madmax

Madmax

Heres what a hermie does..60 grams of seed out of 6 ounces.dont ask me how long it it had taken me.lol..this happened years ago ..yeah i had nothin.saved me buying some for couple months.dont know why the heck i still have em actually.she was a good smoke but..maybe i could give them to someone i dont like haha..
20180922 012509

Last edited:
Daikokuten

Daikokuten

This is not a question, kill and remove the plant or compromise everything. You will be killing a lot of plants if you're growing different plants from seed every time. You can expect up to half to be garbage or hermie if you're buying from the common value companies(and even some higher tier companies as well). You have to be willing to kill plants on a whim in this game.

Latest posts

Top Bottom