Need Help With When To Feed

• Thread starter Elmarthegod
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None

When should I feed and transplant the big ones are about a month little ones are 14 darts from seed

• Help

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Grow I’m new

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
E

Elmarthegod

The bigger ones are a month old the babies are 14days from sprouts

Mullpig

Mullpig

If your soil has ferts in it you shouldn’t need to fertilize them for a little while. What kind of soil or soil mix are you using?
Personally I dug some dirt out of a pot I grew an outdoor in last year and added perlite and a little peat moss..
had some sort of green dirt balls in it from memory but I've fed my couple some nitrosol but was a pretty weak mix just to add some nutrients to the soil

Mullpig

Mullpig

If your soil has ferts in it you shouldn’t need to fertilize them for a little while. What kind of soil or soil mix are you using?
Green fert balls I should have said sorry..

JWM2

JWM2

Premium Member
Supporter
You got a little bit before you need to transplant. That soil should work well and will take nutes just fine. I’d maybe hit them with 1/2 strength fert here within a week or two. Looks like they are doing fine for now. If they start yellowing that’s a good sign they could use a shot of nitrogen. Again start off light on nutes and work your way up.

E

Elmarthegod

You got a little bit before you need to transplant. That soil should work well and will take nutes just fine. I’d maybe hit them with 1/2 strength fert here within a week or two. Looks like they are doing fine for now. If they start yellowing that’s a good sign they could use a shot of nitrogen. Again start off light on nutes and work your way up.
What about the bigger ones

JWM2

JWM2

Premium Member
Supporter
That’s what I was referring to. You shouldn’t need to fert the babies for a while.

E

Elmarthegod

Thanks man I’ll update the pics in a week or so I have to give them time in the tent. Was just making sure I was on right path

Top Bottom