Need Some Help

• Thread starter Kazo
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
K

Kazo

Hello everyone,

I planted 2 indica plants outside. It's been 9 weeks and they got 1mt 30cm since then. I want to smoke the shit out of it asap so i need some advice on how to put them in flowering stage. What should i do? Any suggestions?

I uploaded some pictures. You guys can check them out.
Ps: i know i should have planted only one seed in a bowl, but i was high when doing that and forgot whether i put one or not :)

Cheers
Kazim

Need some help
Need some help 2
Need some help 3
Dunge

Dunge

They look great.
I too am concerned about the pot size, but a hydroponic treatment might pull it off (Maxiblume). Will probably need to set up an automated watering, as they will suck that soil dry very quickly.

You could easily separate them if you like.
Yank the out and saw them apart.
Should re-pot just fine.

More importantly, they still need two months of flowering, and I don't see any indication of it starting yet.

On the plus side, they are probably both female.

You could light dep them, but ventilation is essential to evade mold, and with light deprivation there are other bad things that can wreck the show.

note: they could easily be twice pictured size when finished.
note2: with a pound of bud hanging off each.
note3: they may need scaffolding.

K

Kazo

They look great.
I too am concerned about the pot size, but a hydroponic treatment might pull it off (Maxiblume). Will probably need to set up an automated watering, as they will suck that soil dry very quickly.

You could easily separate them if you like.
Yank the out and saw them apart.
Should re-pot just fine.

More importantly, they still need two months of flowering, and I don't see any indication of it starting yet.

On the plus side, they are probably both female.

You could light dep them, but ventilation is essential to evade mold, and with light deprivation there are other bad things that can wreck the show.

note: they could easily be twice pictured size when finished.
note2: with a pound of bud hanging off each.
note3: they may need scaffolding.
Thank you, i really appriciate your answer. What happens if i move them some place where sunlight doesnt reach them until 12 o'clock midday? Would it any chance effect the flowering stage? All i want is to decrease that two months period.

fatawa

fatawa

Would it any chance effect the flowering stage? All i want is to decrease that two months period
u wud really need to b married to it..literaly everyday/sametime,no exceptions but it cud b done if u brang it inside n complete dark.but the 2month flowering time u cant change,it is wat it is..but u cud start yur 2months of flowering by bringing it in like said above...however if u miss a day or 2 they cud reveg so then u loose 3-6wks n transition..so if u did bring it n to start flowering,U WILL B MARRIED TO IT

Monster762

Monster762

Like he said it would be crazy work and you can't beat the flower time. Taking indoor would flip it when you want. Don't expect a pound each plant either. That is if everything were perfect

K

Kazo

It seems like today my plants starts to flowering, i tought they were indicas but i talked with my dealer who said they are amnesia haze strains. I guess because of its high thc level, amnesia haze might be slower in growth compared to other strains.

I bought Big Bud and i gave it to my plants as 2ml/lt. How often should i do this? And how long? Any suggestions?

Cheers!
Kazim

20170722 134939
20170722 132612
20170722 131559
fatawa

fatawa

U better hope there flowering n my opinion.they stop focusing on roots bout wk4 of flip.i guarantee yur sooo fucking close to being rootbound.r u using anything with big bud or just that?thats what will determine dosing amounts.

G gnome

G gnome

Yes you are right. Both of them are amnesia haze strains.
Reason i mentioned it is cuz the first sentence of ur first post ses "indica" plants.
If u are in a hurry to "smoke the shit out of it asap" then a sativa strain is probably not the best choice

K

Kazo

U better hope there flowering n my opinion.they stop focusing on roots bout wk4 of flip.i guarantee yur sooo fucking close to being rootbound.r u using anything with big bud or just that?thats what will determine dosing amounts.

I only use water and sunlight no other additional nutrients. Today, for the first time i gave them big bud as 2ml/lt, nothing else.

K

Kazo

Reason i mentioned it is cuz the first sentence of ur first post ses "indica" plants.
If u are in a hurry to "smoke the shit out of it asap" then a sativa strain is probably not the best choice

You are right. I ve been smoking weed for nearly ten years, but this is my first time been a grower so i m pretty much an amateur. Thats why i tought i planted two indica plants, but seems like they are amnesia haze strains.

G gnome

G gnome

You are right. I ve been smoking weed for nearly ten years, but this is my first time been a grower so i m pretty much an amateur. Thats why i tought i planted two indica plants, but seems like they are amnesia haze strains.
It'll be worth the wait man. Have patience. Meanwhile. ...if i were u id transplant those into larger pots. It doesn't appear as tho its too late to do so imo. If all ur planning on feedin em w is big bud then i wud use soil that has some nutritional value

K

Kazo

It'll be worth the wait man. Have patience. Meanwhile. ...if i were u id transplant those into larger pots.It doesn't appear as tho its too late to do so imo. If all ur planning on feedin em w is big bud then i wud use soil that has some nutritional value

I think i can not handle the stress of moving them in a larger pot but i ll add some nutrient rich soil. Btw my pot has some worm shit soil in it.

Dunge

Dunge

Take a knife and run it between the soil and pot.
Grab a stalk in each hand and pull straight up.
The root bound soil will hold everything in place.
With a cross cut saw, cut straight down between the stalks.

Your other alternative is to make this is a pure hydroponic grow.
Buy a single salt (Maxibloom) fertilizer and set up an automated watering.
They will need several additions per day.

Best of luck.

K

Kazo

Take a knife and run it between the soil and pot.
Grab a stalk in each hand and pull straight up.
The root bound soil will hold everything in place.
With a cross cut saw, cut straight down between the stalks.

Your other alternative is to make this is a pure hydroponic grow.
Buy a single salt (Maxibloom) fertilizer and set up an automated watering.
They will need several additions per day.

Best of luck.

Thank you very much man. I'll buy maxibloom and automated watering system. How about the big bud nutrient? How often should i apply that? Or do i have to?

K

Kazo

Hello again!

My two amnesia haze strains are in flowering stage. I was on a vacation for a week and my cousin deal with the plants. But when i arrived i saw my plants leaves getting yellowish and drying. I use organic bat poop and big bud. What should i do!? I don't want to lose my plant i only got 1 month or so for the budding process. Can some one please tell me what should i do?

Thanks!!

20170905 192619
20170905 192623
20170905 192627
20170905 192627
Top Bottom