Need Strain Suggestions (for Growing)

• Thread starter DETtoPDX
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
DETtoPDX

DETtoPDX

Hey all, I have a current line up for the year, but I’m real interested to add more, because some of my lineup are freebies I’ve already done and I want a challenge. I’m also not going to bother with the CBD strain freebie this year, no experience with them. I’m also gonna ask some questions about my line up in terms of the strains I haven’t grown, particularly Moby Dick.

Current Line Up, all feminists ;)
Dinafem Moby Dick — 3 pack
Sour Diesel (Amherst) —5 pack
Holy Grail Kush—1 freebie
Blue Dream (Humboldt)—2 free
Alien OG (Cali cxn)—1 seed
Dinafem critical + 2.0–(3 pack)
Peach puree CBD—(1 freebie)

What are some good strains to pair with Moby Dick? If there are any, I hear she’s roomy. Should I just keep the 3 pack of Moby for my 5x5 solo? Think They’d be huge :)?
And does anyone have any tips they’d like to share about growing Moby Dick, Alien OG, Holy Grail Kush, or critical + 2.0? I grow all organic with super soil under 6 COBS in a 5x5. I’m definitely topping Moby when I grow it, not sure about the others but I plan on doing SCROG to make use of space. I have a Timber GL Vero29 Redwood so I’m expecting some serious buds along with Co2 enrichment from Titan Regulator and autopilot APC820 monitor.

Thanks! Any help is appreciated, keep on tokin on.

-B

DETtoPDX

DETtoPDX

Watching this thread. I’ve got a 5 pack of Moby Dick I’m about to start.

Just started Oregon DieselxTimeWreck, gotta finish that by Christmas then we’ll see what happens with Moby Dick after I get the first grow under the Redwood out of the way. So far the light is amazing, I only have it 20% power at 26” above my seedlings

Top Bottom