• Thread starter caregiverken
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
Congrats!

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/06/13/nevada-medical-marijuana_n_3433806.html

CARSON CITY, Nev. -- After 13 years of waiting, medical marijuana patients in Nevada will soon have a legal way to obtain the drug without growing it themselves.
Republican Gov. Brian Sandoval signed SB374 into law Wednesday evening. The measure establishes the framework to make pot available to medical marijuana card holders, and imposes fees and requirements for growers, processors and dispensaries. It also contains provisions to continue to allow home-growing until 2016.

fishwhistle

fishwhistle

How generous of them to ALLOW you to grow your own til 2016!
Any law that does not allow you to grow your own is pure bullshit and smoke and mirrors,Fuck dispensaries,they can make them all illegal as far as im concerned,what we should worry about is our right to grow personally and outside in the sun as its meant to be,When did this turn into being about dispensary owners cashing in?This is a terrible setback if you ask me,nevada citizens just LOST their right to grow!

caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
Im sure you know, I completely agree Fish!....

They are going to have to fix that part

Dad

Dad

im a nevada state patient and this sucks so much. im going to be forced to move

Texas Kid

Texas Kid

Some guy with a light
I wonder if they are goin to honor other states med cards like Montana does?

State run dispensaries, crazy tax schemes, and make personal growin at home illegal...now thats pimp!!! the state is by far the biggest thug on the block these days....lol

caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
and the MJ Takeover is on fire. It ain't what ya think.

Getting MJ off schedule 1 is where it's at. So much time, effort and money has been wasted on this "legal" crap.

I agree that is very important. Seems to me, that it will have to reschedule it sooner or later..Its a bold face lie to say Cannabis has no Med value.

Personal growing at home of a Harmless substance illegal? How stupid is that?

Reactions: Dad
Dad

Dad

It such bull shit it makes me sick when only 1 patient based collective in town that was against the bill all other 30 or 40 on there site said vote for it.

Top Bottom