New Bong need help

• Thread starter nugatronica
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
nugatronica

nugatronica

i am trying to get a new bong for my collection which glass company do u reccomend

nugatronica

nugatronica

any opinions with the bongs esp what kind of perc should one get

Fasheeryfo

Fasheeryfo

I think you haven't gotten a response because glass is art, some people think Picasso is the most beautiful thing painted and others think an atrocity. Its really all about personal preference. Most bongs will rip the same, the perculation is hard to determine what works best, I like the shower head percs, the synss have nice shower heads but they are like 400$ you can get a no name piece for way cheaper, my local shops will let me put water in every piece to try out the bubble before I buy anything so hopefully yours will to. Try out a bunch of different ones and see what you like the best. Keep in mind how easy/hard it would be to clean out, a lot of twists and turns is harder to flush the salt/alcohol (or whatever you use) all out. Dual chamber percs are a pain in the ass to keep the water levels where you want them sometimes, and I feel like in most cases the dual or more percs are a little pointless, 1 perc works fine. Hope this helps, goodluck. Remember, name brand glass you are just paying for a name (most of the time) and the more you spend the more it sucks to replace. Peace

pugliese63

pugliese63

I'm a big fan of Mobius, when you can get it. All their pieces are super nice and produce some of the nicest hits I've ever had. My next purchase will be a Dave Goldstein piece. I love that fritted disc perc. Like Fasheeryfo said, its really about personal preferences. I like scientific glass more than the worked pieces. I find a lot of beauty in the utility of the piece.

K

KushLover420

I have a nice Sheldon Black limited edition. His work is very good.

Khaosgardenz

Khaosgardenz

i personally love natural percs and C2 creations makes pretty much all there pieces with a natural perc

KEG

KEG

IMO I say go with Grav Labs. $100 or so for their standard glass on glass fitted bong. Hand crafted from a company of about 30 people out of Austin, Texas. Plus they are so easy to keep clean and durable.

Haggardass

Haggardass

Threads a little old fellas lol I have a Hawaiian Brian beaker and a gilded glass triple perc tube, both nice pieces paid 2 bennies for the Hawaiian and 3 bennies for the gilded.

Top Bottom