New Bong

• Thread starter reloader
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
reloader

reloader

Wow this thing is cool. Talk about smooth hits.
New bong

woodsmaneh

woodsmaneh

Nice bong bro, I have a few myself, mostly for looks. Personal I don't like perks too hard to clean. I do like beaker style best, I even have a skull bonk, lol.

monkeymun

monkeymun

Very cool looking bong bro. How much did it cost? Must be an absolute bastard to clean. I used to be a bong smoker, not so much anymore.

reloader

reloader

Very cool looking bong bro. How much did it cost? Must be an absolute bastard to clean. I used to be a bong smoker, not so much anymore.
I took it on trade, easy to clean with 420 cleaner ( I bought a value pack off E-bay, lol). I never was a bong smoker, but I am using this everyday, smooth hits. It does burn through the weed. I like the ice catcher, really cools the hits. I just set a cup of ice on my desk, & add as needed.

monkeymun

monkeymun

I took it on trade, easy to clean with 420 cleaner ( I bought a value pack off E-bay, lol). I never was a bong smoker, but I am using this everyday, smooth hits. It does burn through the weed. I like the ice catcher, really cools the hits. I just set a cup of ice on my desk, & add as needed.

That's actually a very cool trade!

Capulator

Capulator

likes to smell trees.
Supporter

why would you use a store bought cleaner for your bong? Have you not heard of rubbing alcohol and table salt?

reloader

reloader

why would you use a store bought cleaner for your bong? Have you not heard of rubbing alcohol and table salt?
Convenience , I saw a friend use it and I was impressed. It takes off all resin with just swishing it around, bong is clean in 2 min, rinse and use. Sure I have heard of rubbing alcohol, but this is easier. Are you saying rubbing alcohol and salt isn't store bought?

Capulator

Capulator

likes to smell trees.
Supporter
Convenience , I saw a friend use it and I was impressed. It takes off all resin with just swishing it around, bong is clean in 2 min, rinse and use. Sure I have heard of rubbing alcohol, but this is easier. Are you saying rubbing alcohol and salt isn't store bought?

Yeah it is but it's damn cheap. And will also take off all the resin just swishin it around. Just sayin..

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

Cap is juss trying 2 save u a few bucks.. The stuff u use is great but the rubbing alcohol & salt is super cheap.. If u try the salt way juss grab the 91% alcohol not the weaker 70%.. The 91% will clean ur bong the same as the stuff as u use.. Both ways work tho..

Killer bong.. I love my bong rips..

reloader

reloader

It's all good, I know Cap is just letting me know of other ways. Although I get the 3 pack 12 oz 420 cleaner for like $15 free shipping, that's pretty cheap. I'm loading that bong with some sweet pineapple right now. I will take a hit for you and Cap, lol.

Last edited:
Top Bottom