New Breeder At The Farm , Where Are All The Other Breeders At?

• Thread starter Mainemedz5
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
TerpyTyrone

TerpyTyrone

Oregon diesel is for example a semi auto from home grown natural wonders, it's auto blackberry x NYC diesel. Flowers under 18 hrs of light, she will be in my stable for sometime for obvious reasons. In Oregon she she's ready to be harvested by around the first week of September. Wouldn't be a bad idea for an outdoor grower in a crappy climate to go with a semi auto, or to breed the next big semi auto clone only. Your spot on @Samwell, there are different types of semi autos
Thanks gentlemen. Sounds like a good idea for the northeast as well....hmmm..... If your sick of premature buds but want the yields and high potency, then I'm game. Some strains just dont get enough time here

william76

william76

I think the f1 x is 30 percent autos,the f2 is 60 percent and the f3 is roughly 90 percent or something like that,there was an auto breeder on here a while back explained it but i cant remember the thread name,sorry!,76

Mainemedz5

Mainemedz5

Oregon diesel is for example a semi auto from home grown natural wonders, it's auto blackberry x NYC diesel. Flowers under 18 hrs of light, she will be in my stable for sometime for obvious reasons. In Oregon she she's ready to be harvested by around the first week of September. Wouldn't be a bad idea for an outdoor grower in a crappy climate to go with a semi auto, or to breed the next big semi auto clone only. Your spot on @Samwell, there are different types of semi autos

Sounds Fanfuckin-tastic , does she pass on the same traits to her offspring ?
& how much BlackBerry flavor ?

Jack og

Jack og

Supporter
Heck I’m looking for some grand daddy purp fems, any of those coming up??

Mainemedz5

Mainemedz5

More of a berry diesel smell, and I don't know if it passes the semi auto trait to progeny.
Do you know if she passes her flavor on ? & does the diesel seem dominant ? Most autos I've seen ain't been very diesely

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom