New Freebie Seeds Should Be At Farm Soon!

• Thread starter monkey5
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
M

monkey5

Premium Member
Supporter
Farmers, I've heard there will be some dank new freebies going out to the farm this next week! Once you recieve these ..please post up grow reports! They will be as follows: Ogers Kush f2's ...Bannana Oger's f2's ...and Black Dom. x Hindu Kush X Bannana Oger's ... The Black Dom. x Hindu Kush was the only female we ended up with out of freebies from Plural of kush seeds, that were pretty old seeds..the female was very nice smoke! We used all the males we found out of the bannana's and Ogers..we used 3 or 4 males i believe, if your interested ask DownTownClown. The Bannana Ogers and the Ogers Kush were from Cali Kush Seeds! Again,If, you want to request them please do, but, the only thing i ask is that you please do a report on them..if you can not do a full grow log at least a smoke report, please! I saw many of these and they are fully mature seeds and look very good! The smoke was good stuff! Enjoy farmers! Free the seeds! :clapping monkey5

M

monkey5

Premium Member
Supporter
Farmers, These seeds were grown organic in soil..with love and care, useing purified water! There should be a good amount for logic to send out as freebies! monkey5

CelticEBE

CelticEBE

I really wanna get my hands on some Cali Kush gear. From what I understand they were responsible for the Blackberry Kush that I have going now.

Should I just get in touch with Logic?

M

monkey5

Premium Member
Supporter
CelticEBE, I would wait until they get to the farm. Lol! At least one of these plants looked so dark purple the finnished bud looked like it was black! Once they are there at the farm all you need to do is request them as your freebies when you place your order! I would say there will probably be 100 packs being sent in. Like i said DownTownClown is/ will be sending them in (he said), this next week. Hope that helps you out! monkey5

TheCoolestMan

TheCoolestMan

Premium Member
Supporter
I hope i get something with my WhiteD!!!! Thanks Monkey for those goodies!

MtnGoat3

MtnGoat3

I would love to get a hold of some of those Banana OGers. I have had great experiences with the Lemon Larry OG but would like to try something new.

TheCoolestMan

TheCoolestMan

Premium Member
Supporter
Did the freebies landed yet??

M

monkey5

Premium Member
Supporter
TheCoolestMan, I dont think so! Here:Like i said DownTownClown is/ will be sending them in (he said), this next week. Hope that helps you out! monkey5

D

DownTownClown

Premium Member
Supporter
They will be sent in shortly, still working on packaging them up. Have been quite busy just recovering from fractured foot and just got back into two jobs. I have a bid that i owe to Logic so hopefully i have my money straight in 5 or 6 days and ill be sending those in with my order.

I really enjoyed the smoke out of these. Bannana will def. be a keeper for me for a minute. The Oger's was great smoke too. These were grown organically in soil under 2-400's and 2-4bulb T-5's for flowering. All the seeds germinated 5 for 5 on both Ogers. I have recently tested the germ rates for the F2 a little bit ago and they are very good. 100 percent germination. 5 for 5 out of both Oger's. I believe you all will enjoy. :) !!!

B

Bigb89

sounds great man hope i snag one of these with an order. I recieved one of your past freebie packs believe it was ChemdXbubbaXhumboldt select. A friend is growing couple in veg now. Any info on the Humboldt Select? thanks keep up great work good karma to come from them freebies haha

M

mal

Premium Member
Supporter
Appreciate the work

Thanks for taking the time to make these seeds, it is a very selfless thing to do. I hope your generosity is greatly rewarded

mal

M

monkey5

Premium Member
Supporter
Bigb89, Yes! Here's a link to the grow thread that was done: ..old Reeferman seeds..good stuff! Nice crosses! Enjoy! monkey5

B

Bigb89

Thanks Monkey found that thread earlier thanks for link though. The cross sounds great i showed my buddy thread whos growing them and hes excited for these. Thanks again freebies are appreciated and you guys do a great job

N

nuttyguy

Sweet monkey 5, I hope the seeds you sent in arent all gone yet. I should be receiving a payment received notice any day now.

H

HappyGrower

Hello,

Those strains sound incrediable! Would love to do a Test grow also!

Take care:afroweed:

N

nw4evergreen

Hey just been hangin around soakin up as much info I can on this great forum. Seems to be a whole different experience than whats goin on at icmag. Would love to try out some freebies to get me started over here at the farm! Grows are posted at icmag same screen name if you want to check out. Think I'll be doin a little more of my contributing over here now that I see the great resources and people who frequent the farm. Got the referal from jdubz206. Seems he did me a great service having me check the place out again after not having seen whats been upgraded since my last visit. I can give documented grow with good updates on pics for a shot at some test beans from some of the breaders crosses I've seen so far. Again very impressive. Thanks NW

ronvmpc

ronvmpc

id like to call dibs but i know all the pro's got that shit.

(this is my feel bad for me sentence)

B

BIGBONEZ

hey monkey5 that ogers kush cought my eye and im new on the farm with all this so i dont really no how all this works with getting freebies but i would like to become a tester some day i no it might sound stupid but like i said i dont no how this all works so any info will be good thanks bro

Latest posts

Top Bottom