New Freebie Seeds Should Be At Farm Soon!

• Thread starter monkey5
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
M

monkey5

Premium Member
Supporter
BigBonez, Hey, ....

hey monkey5 that ogers kush cought my eye and im new on the farm with all this so i dont really no how all this works with getting freebies but i would like to become a tester some day i no it might sound stupid but like i said i dont no how this all works so any info will be good thanks bro

BIGBONEZ, Hey, my partner took those with him when we split..security reasons! But i have more to pop of the same seeds! I'll be getting to them once i'm legal! Freebies are sent out with any order! Hope that helps you out! monkey5

G

gudkarma

how do we get on the list...

kush me please.

is there security for people's info?

NeoMarius

NeoMarius

I am in Missouri and hate it here!!! We have no dispensaries or coffe shops, we have land for days but no supply of good strains. I would kill for three seeds of some of the stuff you guys take for granted. Anyone needs a guinnea pig, Give a holla, YYYYeah bOOOOOOiii

motherlode

motherlode

@Rolln_J
Supporter
to all asking about freebies:

you have to buy some seeds, when you send in your payment you can request certain freebies, every order comes with freebies if they are available (one freebie pack per ORDER not per pack of seeds)

gudkarma, when you order seeds here you should use a "safe" address - ie - one not where you live or grow.

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
Sounds good! Hit me up dtc! I would like to do some grows on them strains. That bananna is awesome shit. Check out the grow diary i have goin. I'm always lookin for new genetics and trying to come up wit new strains. I found a really nice agent orange male that i'm about to work with. Keep me in the loop!

L

LostFarmer

hit me up when freebie's come in an ill put down some order's!!!!!!

M

monkey5

Premium Member
Supporter
LostFarmer, Here is a link: ..watch that link! monkey5

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
Hey logic! What r the freebies right now?

M

Monkeymonk840

Hook it up monk. Will dO outdoor trials always got plenty room. In too.

M

monkey5

Premium Member
Supporter
There is how you get them...freebies!

to all asking about freebies:

you have to buy some seeds, when you send in your payment you can request certain freebies, every order comes with freebies if they are available (one freebie pack per ORDER not per pack of seeds)

gudkarma, when you order seeds here you should use a "safe" address - ie - one not where you live or grow.

Here you are again! Here:"There is how you get them...freebies!" monkey5

R

RIXSTA

Link to the seedbank please,I will take a look but un stable test seeds as a freebie when you buy?over proper genetics freebies if I buy?? dunno about that but if the prices are good and the freebies sound tasty???
Technicly there not freebies or test seeds lol.
I will buy that Bannana kush,please send linky to me on were the seedbank is,website.
Take care

cannarado

cannarado

Premium Member
Supporter
Cannarado, saw in another forum you had some Atrain X Space Queen freebies. Are some of those seeds still floating around?

Yeah i sent in a bunch so if you put in an order soon just ask for them

thomas

thomas

how do i go about getting thesefreebie seeds id love to try em out and post pics for you guys to see??????so how do i get them??????

Top Bottom