New Freebie Seeds Should Be At Farm Soon!

• Thread starter monkey5
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Dreamscaper

Dreamscaper

Farmers, I've heard there will be some dank new freebies going out to the farm this next week! Once you recieve these ..please post up grow reports! They will be as follows: Ogers Kush f2's ...Bannana Oger's f2's ...and Black Dom. x Hindu Kush X Bannana Oger's ... The Black Dom. x Hindu Kush was the only female we ended up with out of freebies from Plural of kush seeds, that were pretty old seeds..the female was very nice smoke! We used all the males we found out of the bannana's and Ogers..we used 3 or 4 males i believe, if your interested ask DownTownClown. The Bannana Ogers and the Ogers Kush were from Cali Kush Seeds! Again,If, you want to request them please do, but, the only thing i ask is that you please do a report on them..if you can not do a full grow log at least a smoke report, please! I saw many of these and they are fully mature seeds and look very good! The smoke was good stuff! Enjoy farmers! Free the seeds! :clapping monkey5

monkey5 I am new to the farm and am wondering how to get in on these fereebie's?? I would be glad to trade seeds!!

Top Bottom