New Indoor Grower Needing Some Help

• Thread starter Gorillamike
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Gorillamike

Gorillamike

What would be causing this light yellowing on a few of my seedlings aswell as brownish splotches on a couple leaves , I've only fed them nuets 2 so far last time was 3 days ago , I feed Dutch nutrients at less than 1/4 strength of recommendation on soil , with bcuz roots and optimax cal mag at recommended dose for soil , soil is bm6 soil from Berger everything was doing good till the splotches started , soil will be ready for a watering tomorrow was thinking just the highest recommended dose of cal mag and ph water , I ph my water in between 6 and 6.5 usually

New indoor grower needing some help
New indoor grower needing some help 2
New indoor grower needing some help 3
New indoor grower needing some help 4
Buzzer777

Buzzer777

Heading out for a bit, but thought I would ask a couple of question(s)
Strain?
Age?
Photo or Auto
environment..indoor or outdoor (lighting?)
Watering schedule ( or do you use the "lift" method?
etc (any additional info will help
How are you checking the PH of the water? Pen or chemical?

I think I see a few things..
Leaves seem too light (N deficiency?)
Twisted leaves (PH issue)
Cal-mag deficiency
Edit: Upwards leaf curl..N or Heat/light stress

Probably more, but we need food..
Later

Gorillamike

Gorillamike

Couple different strains sour patch kids and gorilla cookies I use a ph pen and the lift method for watering , there regular photos and indoor with 1000w mh temps range from 69 to 80 depending on lights on or off , humidity usually around 60% turned the lights up from 600 to 1000 over a week ago , and there 22 days old

Buzzer777

Buzzer777

Couple different strains sour patch kids and gorilla cookies I use a ph pen and the lift method for watering , there regular photos and indoor with 1000w mh temps range from 69 to 80 depending on lights on or off , humidity usually around 60% turned the lights up from 600 to 1000 over a week ago , and there 22 days old
Not sure about yours..but my pen goes outta wack on a weekly/monthly basis.
I use the GH chemical set as a backup and actually re-calabrate my cheapo yellow pens until they fail and get tossed..

Sorry..Being "paged" by GF..and she has a hammer..
Gotta run now.....FAST..LMAO

Buzzer777

Buzzer777

Sorry..I am back (and still in one piece..LMAO).
I see no one else has replied yet..
Hopefully better growers (than I) like @123grow , @sixstring , @Thejoeybrown , @heisenbubble and others can join in.

BTW..WELCOME!!!

TerpyTyrone

TerpyTyrone

Sorry..I am back (and still in one piece..LMAO).
I see no one else has replied yet..
Hopefully better growers (than I) like @123grow , @sixstring , @Thejoeybrown , @heisenbubble and others can join in.

BTW..WELCOME!!!
You spend too much time with your damn plants!!
When u can hear the voicw of your wife over the gray noise of fans running a 100%, it might be time to head upstairs.
Just my experience Hahahah
I never realized how addicting growing own medication would be!

Buzzer777

Buzzer777

When u can hear the voicw of your wife over the gray noise of fans running a 100%, it might be time to head upstairs.
She (GF..NOT wife) loves the plants..It's my messing on the PC that she hates..She loves weed (but hates trimming..LOL), so gardening is no problem for me...Since those of the same gender control all the Puss**, we slaves must obey..LMFAO

TerpyTyrone

TerpyTyrone

Hence, the change in my profile avatar.
I love my skunky buds, but theres nothing I love more than the kitties....meowwww
Hey its your puss,
-Ty

TerpyTyrone

TerpyTyrone

Yesterday was a bit chilly and all the young beautiful ladies were out shopping for cold weather gear with there tight leggings on. Oh myyyyy . I couldn't help myself! It was all I could do to keep from being the creepy dude in the ladies section! Hahaha not really but damn I love tights!

TerpyTyrone

TerpyTyrone

Sorry for hijacking your thread Mike,
Good choice on the fabric pots, overwatering is pretty tough using the lift method, the problem with running a couple different strains are there differing "tastes" in nutes. I have a bucket of pure RO and another of full nutes. I simply do a 1:1 for my newbies and full nutes for the ones that like it.
They look like autos to me. Have you transplanted lately?

Gorillamike

Gorillamike

Sorry for hijacking your thread Mike,
Good choice on the fabric pots, overwatering is pretty tough using the lift method, the problem with running a couple different strains are there differing "tastes" in nutes. I have a bucket of pure RO and another of full nutes. I simply do a 1:1 for my newbies and full nutes for the ones that like it.
They look like autos to me. Have you transplanted lately?
Ya transplanted after 10 days above dirt now they are in the final 5 gallon pots , I've narrowed it down to a cal mag deficiency or a sensitivity to the light , everything else is where it needs to be and nothing has changed from before except the light is now at 1000w instead of 600

JWM2

JWM2

Premium Member
Supporter

Growing by itself is such a stress reliever. When I had an entire grow room (vs rack) I used to sit in there for hours. It’s so relaxing. All the days stress just melts away. You come out feeling like you just got off a massage chair, haha.

TerpyTyrone

TerpyTyrone

Growing by itself is such a stress reliever. When I had an entire grow room (vs rack) I used to sit in there for hours. It’s so relaxing. All the days stress just melts away. You come out feeling like you just got off a massage chair, haha.
My Bluetooth speaker, a spliff inthe left, a pair o snips in the right. I have 3 walls cinder block
When I water in the am I try not to wake her with my singing, and bass from the speaker. When the beat droooopppppssss.
Shit sometimes I dont hear her screams.I get in biggggg trouble.

JWM2

JWM2

Premium Member
Supporter
I’ve never played music in there. The sound of the fans is music to my ears.

JWM2

JWM2

Premium Member
Supporter
Plus my plants like reggae and I’m not a huge fan ;-)

Top Bottom