new lines unavailable to N. America, seriously?

• Thread starter fractal
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
fractal

fractal

I was very pleased to read that some of the new lines such as happy hindu and hoa bac are available but then immediately disappointed that they are only available through seedsman.co.uk. Is this the truth and if so why reef why? I cannot even get them through hemp depot anymore apparently.

How does someone in North America go about getting their hands on the happy hindu and the hoa bac "silver flower" lines?

Weedobix

Weedobix

The new stuff is mostly around £112 / $170 anyway. Even though the bank give 20% off, it's still an awful lot of money.

D

dicid

Happy Hindu are not still available in Seedsman Shop.

Where there are ? The price will be like Hoa Bac and Harmony or like Colombian Gold ? lol

The Hoa Bac sound really like pure viet line, very rare, where find true line landrace like that... Apparently without Hermies ?

Weedobix, There is just Hoa Bac in real new line at 112£, if Harmony is expensive for you, you can always place order on Hemp Depot. But CG Ibl are at really pure price...

I keep HB and I wait KG, Cam Ibl, making surely fine plants, and differently of all...

nurlord

nurlord

I was very pleased to read that some of the new lines such as happy hindu and hoa bac are available but then immediately disappointed that they are only available through seedsman.co.uk. Is this the truth and if so why reef why? I cannot even get them through hemp depot anymore apparently.

How does someone in North America go about getting their hands on the happy hindu and the hoa bac "silver flower" lines?

I believe there is a medical site out of Canada that will ship to the U.S. Sorry I can't remember the name. But they were at the Treating Yourself Expo in the booth right beside RMS. I assume you mean U.S when you say North America because Seedsman does ship to Canada.

nurlord

nurlord

The new stuff is mostly around £112 / $170 anyway. Even though the bank give 20% off, it's still an awful lot of money.

No the new stuff is mostly around 50 euros. I think there's like two strains out of the new stuff that is over 100 euro.

S

SSHZ

Attitude has some and are about to get the rest.................

fractal

fractal

Awesome, it is so lame how seedsman won't ship to the USA when sam skunkman got his start on the west coast and built his legend on lines taken to holland from the USA. Pretty damn low to source all the gems here and then cut off seed sales to the usa.

curandero2012

curandero2012

Awesome, it is so lame how seedsman won't ship to the USA when sam skunkman got his start on the west coast and built his legend on lines taken to holland from the USA. Pretty damn low to source all the gems here and then cut off seed sales to the usa.

It has more to do with the fact that fertile cannabis seeds are still prohibited by the US government, although 14 States recognize the use of medical marijuana.Sending fertile Cannabis seeds in the open like what Neville of The Seed Bank did in the past will make it possible for the DEA for an international arrest warrant against those who were sending the seeds.

Holland will hand over the person to the US what happened in the past and i don't know about the UK but probably they will do the same.

Namaste :bong2:

convex

convex

The incarceration of Marc Emery has scared most vendors from sending to the US - no one wants to be the next to be extradited. The situation begs for a domestic seed bank to fill the void.

nurlord

nurlord

The incarceration of Marc Emery has scared most vendors from sending to the US - no one wants to be the next to be extradited. The situation begs for a domestic seed bank to fill the void.

Agreed.

B

bigbag

any1 wishing to have RMS gear sent to the USA, please adress me via PM. seeds should be ready for shipping within a month to USA. website forthcoming...

convex

convex

kudos BB - I am sure you will make many happy with that service ;)
Don't suppose Reef mentioned any Canadian vendors getting the new stock?

420king-MASSES

attitude seed bank has all the reeferman gear minus 3 strains [early bubba and 2 others] the early purple kush is available and no wheres near 170 dollars i hope that helps you guys out

G

greenfingerz

does rms deale to the attitude?

is the attitude an official retailer of rms?

Top Bottom